Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, I never cared about Toei trying to make fights better as the anime isn't canon. They can make it a terrific fight but it won't change the fact it's canonically disappointing.
Yeah, but when events are offscreened Toei has more freedom to do what they want (compared to completely changing what happened onscreen), and that could be the case here. Im just talking about making the fight better, longer and consequently more impactful.

Usopp had no path to victory against Page One to be fair
I don't know, Oda could have been more imaginative. Why not giving Page One a weak spot in his Zoan form which only Usopp could have exploited thanks to his sniper skills ? Or why not using his sniper skills to make Page One fall into the water somehow ? Oda just chose the lazy way.

Even nerfing Ulti for Nami was a lazy choice. Why not make her take Hera and Promotheus and find a way to fuse them with Zeus with the Clima Tact ? Then everybody would have bought Nami having enough firepower to take down Ulti.

Tbh, I don think so. I'm sure we'll get more updates to that fight but imo I think this next chapters going to (finally) be Orochi/Fukurokuju focused and a lot of people aren't going to like it as much. Hope I'm wrong but it has to happen eventually. Hiyori is clearly doing something big and Oda left off the Fuku stuff for a reason. Plus, Momo is technically tied to all of this with Yamato, the Kazenbo and the explosives. So it seems like Oda is going to have to work to tie all of this together and end that plotline over the next few chapters.
Yeah, she’s definitely not going to have an entire chapter dedicated to her yet; but I would definitely like to see maybe a page or two of her dominating the fight since she buffed herself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.