Status
Not open for further replies.
Never read the books, but the amazon adaptation was.. meh!
I stopped watching that shat after ep 6 & i'm not planning on finishing the season.
Great CGI but the worst possible way to tell a story.. The pacing, the acting..

I've low expectations for Lotr series.
Well that's a shame, I heard that they only adapted the first book though, and I never found that one to be all that great. If the second season adapts the second book then that one is going to be way better. I hope these adaptations are successful so that they have the incentive to adapt more fantasy series.

Are their people who really think the flying six fights been good?
I mean what is this shit:
Are these guys reading One piece for the firsttime or something?
Lmao saying wano has the best fights is kinda wrong, pre timeskip fights from Alabasta/EnniesLobby>Wano fights expect the ones who been fighting with Kaido at perhaps King.

The strawhats battle where not really great, except Robin and Zoro battle, the rest where awful.
Morj splitting facts.

My korean friend just proposed to me.
:kata:
Is the whole forum invited to the wedding?

Your Korean friend is a liar. My Korean friend is @MonsterZoro 's soulmate and we all know that MZ is a real provider and his soulmate is also a provider or maybe Oda himself
He's the real deal. He told me Sanji would step on the raid suit before anyone else knew. He's Oda himself.

Lmao saying wano has the best fights is kinda wrong, pre timeskip fights from Alabasta/EnniesLobby>Wano fights expect the ones who been fighting with Kaido at perhaps King.

The strawhats battle where not really great, except Robin and Zoro battle, the rest where awful.
Morj splitting facts.
I hate this so much. Criticism is forbidden within the OP community because gOdA is perfect.
:tchpepe:
Morj is right.
Ulti & PageOne vs Usopp and Nami wasn’t a fight, Sasaki vs Franky was short af, Who’s Who was wasted potential and Jack? I don’t want to talk about it.
Brook and Chopper? No opponent and just support characters.
Queen was also a joke. Sanji was impressive but not on pre ts Sanji's lvl.
Post automatically merged:

I swear we need some Admirals. Kaido is drunk and has fun with Luffy. Admirals are the real threat

Morj splitting facts.
Morj is correct.

Again, his whole argument for the raid failing is that Wano will be bad/underwhelming if this is really it.

He still has some faith in Goda lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.