Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

My friend said they have strict rules.....Your work will be hard
It is better to use informal designs(fan art)
Yeah fan art is a great idea, thanks. Tnrir rules are very strict too definitely, its frustrsting. I used to be a Youtuber years ago making AMV parody videos of various anime and Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney parody videos too and I've been banned a few times and lost a few videos or had them hit by ID claims (where they just collect the money made from your videos' views or whatever) due to such hostile copyright detection and prosecution.

I do have a silly and funny idea in mind which might work and actually provide a potential sky splitting Cringerer's Haki clash with Tekking if I succeed with it lmao. Oh wait, then again, I might not be the powerful as his cringe yet though, the Cringe Lord himself lmao.

I really like Alpha2late17's style on their videos so I may go for something similar to that.

I did think of using gameplay videos of me playing different games or at least a certain one but given how ancient and outdated my PC is, I'd need to use a very old game most likely to be able to record gameplay and thus videos too.
I was thinking to have myself talking as I played them, discussing the video's topic and maybe showing my face in the corner or something as streamers and Youtubers do.

This could work in showing off some of the games I really want to make videos on too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah fan art is a great idea, thanks. Tnrir rules are very strict too definitely, its frustrsting. I used to be a Youtuber years ago making AMV parody videos of various anime and Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney parody videos too and I've been banned a few times and lost a few videos or had them hit by ID claims (where they just collect the money made from your videos' views or whatever) due to such hostile copyright detection and prosecution.

I do have a silly and funny idea in mind which might work and actually provide a potential sky splitting Cringerer's Haki clash with Tekking if I succeed with it lmao. Oh wait, then again, I might not be the powerful as his cringe yet though, the Cringe Lord himself lmao.

I really like Alpha2late17's style on their videos so I may go for something similar to that.

I did think of using gameplay videos of me playing different games or at least a certain one but given how ancient and outdated my PC is, I'd need to use a very old game most likely to be able to record gameplay and thus videos too.
I was thinking to have myself talking as I played them, discussing the video's topic and maybe showing my face in the corner or something as streamers and Youtubers do.

This could work in showing off some of the games I really want to make videos on too.
I wish you success

Marimos kod just like he'd be if lord Wanji decided to blitz the fodder faster than can be perceived by the green haired walking L.

Imagine getting deep dick penetrated by a nerfed gifters haki less blade and then being unconcious

Getting swift diffed by a fodder Ninja with a gun when sanji be dodging future sight and a gun with ease

Imagine getting a senzu bean and you still high diff:hihihi:

G

Gorosei Informer

So 2004/2005 ish? Water 7.... God I wish I was reading back then to catch a glimpse of that Pre Timeskip week to week experience.
If I started reading at like 10 or 11 years old I would've atleast been able to see Sabaody , Amazon lily, Impel Down and Marineford.
It was very hype from what I remember. The community was in such perpetual shock from Sabaody through to Marineford naturally. It was a true emotional rollercoaster. We were all in pain, awe, horror, emotional anguish and such. It was peak hype naturally.

I can only imagine how much more brutal it would be with the dedicated monthly breaks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.