Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Wano plotlines:

Orochi & Hiyori (boring)

Zunisha (interesting)

Kid and Law vs Big Meme (I wouldn't mind offscreening as they won't win anyway and Kid sucks)

Momo creating clouds (him holding up Onigashima will look beautiful no doubt but Oda should wrap it up)

Yamato and the bomb threat (boring)

Useless filler content that Oda will squeeze into low mid setup chapters (Scabbards, defeating the remaining Beasts Pirates)

Kaido vs Luffy (the only thing in Onigashima that is sort of entertaining and interesting)
Mid

Marineford arc, until now my favourite arc in all of time in any manga serie, nothing so far top this arc.
The sales, the animation, more fans, MF was the peak of One piece.
Crossing my hands that end Wano offer lot of crazy plotstuff too.^^
The Arc was ass lol
The only thing that made this arc get so much hype was because of all the high level characters being there.

The Arc was ass lol
The only thing that made this arc get so much hype was because of all the high level characters being there.
It wasn´t, it had a great buildup, the characters like Whitebeard and Ace got proper buildup, the tension was high, the maincharacter took a massive L, the good guys got wrecked hard, two characters died, lot of plottwist, lore stuff, great reveals.
The arc was the peak and One piece best arc so far..

It wasn´t, it had a great buildup, the characters like Whitebeard and Ace got proper buildup, the tension was high, the maincharacter took a massive L, the good guys got wrecked hard, two characters died, lot of plottwist, lore stuff, great reveals.
TENSION WAS HIGH? WHERE ? DID WE READ THE SAME MANGA? WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU SEE TENSION? THERE IS 0 TENSION, LUFFY EAT SOME MEAT AND HE'S BACK LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED , NOW YOU TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TENSION?

"the good guys got wrecked hard" : the only character that got wrecked is Zoro
"two characters died" : who? kiku and kinemon are still alive , ashura is 99.99999 percent alive and besides no one gives a shit about the scabbards , they are trash characters

Lol what tension? The Admirals disappearing mid fights when it gets too dangerous for our heroes? Seeing people running around for 70% of the time? Luffy could have died there 1000 times but got saved by the character playing dumb. The big amount of characters was handled very poorly by Oda.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.