Which of these is most likely to happen in Wano?

• Kaido lives

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • BMP appear

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Marines appear

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Drake gets a W

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Yamato joins the crew

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • ZKK

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • TAC becomes admin

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Kaido shows awakening

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • One of the good characters dies

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
This is not a definition. Merely traits of various CDS.

It's a story that favours exploring the characters and their relationships over a plot or sequence of events. Hence why the narrative is so incredibly basic and the real story comes from unpacking the character themes and relationships, discovering who they are.
I will just add this here โ€” in my opinion, the establishment of character relationships is one of the weakest in the series. The execution would be so awkward most of the times. At least the relationships through Tanjiro. It didnโ€™t feel natural and believable at all.

Another element I hate in the series is the humor. Weakest in the series. Absolutely abysmal. Cringe most of the times.

To each their own, but KnY has always been a pretty darn clear example of a CDS. You need only look at the closing pages of the manga where the narration highlights the messages and realisations all the characters came to throughout their arcs.
There was never anything of real substance to unpack from the plot of the individual arcs. It was the same each time. Visit location, find demon, kill demon. All the story comes from the contrasting ideals, characters, themes and the actions + realisations they make.
Believe it or not I actually think the last few pages reinforce rather than debunk the notion that Demon Slayer is not character driven.

While they may contain lots of characters, good CDS usually only focus on the development of a small number (think two or three) main characters.

Examples would be stuff like Vagabond, Vinland, or Berserk which heavily focus on 2-3 characters and everything else in the story just revolves around them.

An example of a good CDS that has a lot of quirky characters but still only focuses 2-3 would be something like Jigokuraku.
Post automatically merged:

I will just add this here โ€” in my opinion, the establishment of character relationships is one of the weakest in the series. The execution would be so awkward most of the times. At least the relationships through Tanjiro. It didnโ€™t feel natural and believable at all.
This is what Iโ€™m saying. Strong characterization =/= good character writing or character driven.

Last edited:
Mannnn, the community divide is just widening too far.

I miss the days of the first few Reverie streams where all of us got along and were hyped for what's to come.

Too many content creators who are hating just to hate, too many content creators who are pretending they're happy with absolutely everything to placate their fanbases and too many people trying to start fights.

I've lost so much respect for a number of my peers in recent months and I think the next Reverie stream will probably be the last if I'm being completely honest. It's not by accident that I've become less and less of a One Piece YouTuber over the past couple years.

I miss the days of the first few Reverie streams where all of us got along and were hyped for what's to come.

Too many content creators who are hating just to hate, too many content creators who are pretending they're happy with absolutely everything to placate their fanbases and too many people trying to start fights.

I've lost so much respect for a number of my peers in recent months and I think the next Reverie stream will probably be the last if I'm being completely honest.
Next Reverie stream should be last anyway the arc over in the manga lol

I've lost so much respect for a number of my peers in recent months and I think the next Reverie stream will probably be the last if I'm being completely honest. It's not by accident that I've become less and less of a One Piece YouTuber over the past couple years.
Damn.

Im gonna miss the reveries.
:josad:

I liked your recent Melee video. I canโ€™t wait for a Nintendo Direct and your reactions
:finally:

Heโ€™s not wrong though, it does feel like the community has become a bit of a mess since COVID started.

Im someone who has (a lot of) criticisms of the series but like @Ghostly Reflections pointed out going to war on Twitter like Morj is doing instead of making a respectful video (in his videos he seems positive) is not the correct way to do it.

Heโ€™s not wrong though, it does feel like the community has become a bit of a mess since COVID started.

Im someone who has (a lot of) criticisms of the series but like @Ghostly Reflections pointed out going to war on Twitter like Morj is doing instead of making a respectful video (in his videos he seems positive) is not the correct way to do it.
Op fans would swallow anything Oda throws at them. Then they act like it is peak fiction or something and wont like it if someone criticize Oda's writing

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

That depends.

You cannot be respectful towards the ape bunch. Sometimes shoving reality into people's faces is something much needed especially in this retarded era of social media where criticism is considered shaming or insulting.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Bruh thereโ€™s no way a lot of the sexual content in Jigokuraku is getting animated.

Some of this stuff is wild ๐Ÿ˜ณ
It won't, same with gore stuff in Chainsaw Man.

Need to hide reality from kiddos:suresure: