Status
Not open for further replies.
>Phoenix Sanji
>Phoenix Marco
>Phoenix Wright....

(This is actually Klavier Gavin who has a truly evil, more cunning/smarter brother, a sort of Sanji as prosecutor type guy from Ace Attorney: Apollo JUSTICE and Phoenix Wright is in it too. Him wearing a suit especially that colour too also reminds me of Sanji kinda lol Both Klavier and his brother Klavier are BLONDE AND GERMAN too!.)

:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Quouting Reddit here:

Its Oda's fault.
In the past year we didn't get a single answer to the already vast pool of questions we have. What did we get?

• gomu gomu is so special they sent whoswho to jail, but why?;

• wano is so special kaido refuses to leave, but why?;

• some awakened fruit is so special they changed its name, but why?;

• new race of lunarians are so special just info on them gets you 100k clean, but why?

• luffy can use voice of all things to not just listen but to talk to momo;

• sanji diable jambe is not friction, might be lunarian dna related

• Kaido knows about joyboy. How?

• Fire god might be a real entity. or maybe even joyboy.

• Zoro might be a shimutsuki / his village was created by wano people. Why?

• Queen worked with Judge and Vengapunk in project called MADS. Why?
Well we're only like a little more than halfway into wano dude.

The problem I think is that people expect this arc to be over in like 7 chapters. It's going to be another year lol

But, a lot of "shitty" events taking place is "dragging"
btw, I do agree One piece drags, i’m just disagreeing with what you consider is the definition of dragging in this case.

So again, What the hell is a “shitty” event? There are people who literallt would call the whole of Wano a “Shitty event” or the whole of WCI… 10 years ago it was a very common trend to say Long ring long land was a shitty arc… At one point Skypiea wasnt even worth reading and i guess you could skip it to lessen the drag, right? Thats a good 70 chapters knocked off for ya

You linking me to a reddit post that is reinforcing the point i’m already disagreeing with doesnt help… One piece drags only when Oda adds elements that are literally pointless and he does that alot… Or elements that pay off poorly, which he does as well… And honestly, the Shichibukai are neither yet… the most pointless Shichibukai was Boa hancock would you look at that, she only gets a 10 chapters arc … Almost like Oda knows what is important and what isnt

Is this like your first long running manga? If you want to see true Dragging, check out a 500 chapter manga such as Fairy Tail… This thing is significantly shorter than One piece and yet it is the Kingbof dragging shit… Entire arcs are pointless in this thing… Not even just plot points being pointless like in One piece… Whole fuckin arcs are pointless

G

Gorosei Informer

Well we're only like a little more than halfway into wano dude.

The problem I think is that people expect this arc to be over in like 7 chapters. It's going to be another year lol
That would mean another 2-3 years of Wano at least then?
I'm expecting a year left on it or so. Well more so around 50 something chapters I mean as we only get 36 a year or so?

This arc has gone on for 3.5 years now, this is absolutely ridiculous. Dressrosa was bad enough at what 3 years in total? It was 2 at least I believe but may have gone to 3?

Last edited by a moderator:
btw, I do agree One piece drags, i’m just disagreeing with what you consider is the definition of dragging in this case.

So again, What the hell is a “shitty” event? There are people who literallt would call the whole of Wano a “Shitty event” or the whole of WCI… 10 years ago it was a very common trend to say Long ring long land was a shitty arc… At one point Skypiea wasnt even worth reading and i guess you could skip it to lessen the drag, right? Thats a good 70 chapters knocked off for ya

You linking me to a reddit post that is reinforcing the point i’m already disagreeing with doesnt help… One piece drags only when Oda adds elements that are literally pointless and he does that alot… Or elements that pay off poorly, which he does as well… And honestly, the Shichibukai are neither yet… the most pointless Shichibukai was Boa hancock would you look at that, she only gets a 10 chapters arc … Almost like Oda knows what is important and what isnt

Is this like your first long running manga? If you want to see true Dragging, check out a 500 chapter manga such as Fairy Tail… This thing is significantly shorter than One piece and yet it is the Kingbof dragging shit… Entire arcs are pointless in this thing… Not even just plot points being pointless like in One piece… Whole fuckin arcs are pointless
Definition does not matter to me. Drag is a drag.

I have read Kingdom, HxH, Hitman Reborn and Naruto. Noblesse and ToG (manhwa).
I started fairy tale and dropped after 5-10 chapters (due to negative reviews). Same with Bleach, I dropped Bleach in the mid of Soul Society Arc.

So, you brought up my knowledge/experience with long Mangas.
I may not be a credible critic here, but Mr. Morj can be a reasonable man to have a say about OP story.
Will you agree with his views? I guess, No.

Status
Not open for further replies.