Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, I do agree One piece drags, i’m just disagreeing with what you consider is the definition of dragging in this case.

So again, What the hell is a “shitty” event? There are people who literallt would call the whole of Wano a “Shitty event” or the whole of WCI… 10 years ago it was a very common trend to say Long ring long land was a shitty arc… At one point Skypiea wasnt even worth reading and i guess you could skip it to lessen the drag, right? Thats a good 70 chapters knocked off for ya

You linking me to a reddit post that is reinforcing the point i’m already disagreeing with doesnt help… One piece drags only when Oda adds elements that are literally pointless and he does that alot… Or elements that pay off poorly, which he does as well… And honestly, the Shichibukai are neither yet… the most pointless Shichibukai was Boa hancock would you look at that, she only gets a 10 chapters arc … Almost like Oda knows what is important and what isnt

Is this like your first long running manga? If you want to see true Dragging, check out a 500 chapter manga such as Fairy Tail… This thing is significantly shorter than One piece and yet it is the Kingbof dragging shit… Entire arcs are pointless in this thing… Not even just plot points being pointless like in One piece… Whole fuckin arcs are pointless
Fairy tail is a comedy series where you look at girls with big boobs. That's all you can get out of it the story is so bad. And all the fights suck harder than like any shonen I've ever seen. It's just people doing poses while fire or wind or whatever shoots out and then that's it. Sometimes it's a clash or the attack doesn't work at first but then works because they believed hard enough.

That would mean another 2-3 years of Wano at least then?
I'm expecting a year left on it or so. Well more so around 50 something chapters I mean as we only get 36 a year or so?

This arc has gone on for 3.5 years now, this is absolutely ridiculous. Dressrosa was bad enough at what 3 years in total? It was 2 at least I believe but may have gone to 3?
3 more years of people memeing Raizo vs Fuku :ihaha:

There should not be enough content to drag Wano out past this year. Like legit what is there left?
  • Kaido vs Luffy
  • BM vs Kidd/Law
  • Orochi/Hiyori
  • ZKK :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.