Status
Not open for further replies.
Morj is correct in the vast majority of what he criticizes tbf
Lol the raid is underwhelming asf but the guy is salty only because all of his theory has been proven wrong since he has gone full youtuber,and tbf he deserves it because he makes theory two days after the chapter comes like wtf would make theory of samurai as Zoro father based on one chapter is so lame,and raid failing wont do shit to the arc the arc is already ruined the only thing that can do this arc good is now choreograph the fight better and kill some scabbards.Raid shit will only increase two years more to wano.
Even if the raid part would have been done better still the 3 year + fatigue done by oda would not have allowed it.
I liked him better earlier when he used to smug less but now he comes off as some only knowledgable Op fan.
I hardly watch Op videos now but the only one worth watching is Sawyer7 and BDA(for fun).

Lol the raid is underwhelming asf but the guy is salty only because all of his theory has been proven wrong since he has gone full youtuber,and tbf he deserves it because he makes theory two days after the chapter comes like wtf would make theory of samurai as Zoro father based on one chapter is so lame,and raid failing wont do shit to the arc the arc is already ruined the only thing that can do this arc good is now choreograph the fight better and kill some scabbards.Raid shit will only increase two years more to wano.
Even if the raid part would have been done better still the 3 year + fatigue done by oda would not have allowed it.
I liked him better earlier when he used to smug less but now he comes off as some only knowledgable Op fan.
I hardly watch Op videos now but the only one worth watching is Sawyer7 and BDA(for fun).
The whole raid failing thing is more of a meme of his community at this point and he hasn't actually taken it seriously in quite some time.
Idk why people are saying he's salty when all he did was say that he thinks the Tobi Roppo fights were underwhelming, which i think we can all agree with.

The whole raid failing thing is more of a meme of his community at this point and he hasn't actually taken it seriously in quite some time.
Idk why people are saying he's salty when all he did was say that he thinks the Tobi Roppo fights were underwhelming, which i think we can all agree with.
Lol i am not only tallking about raid failing he has made raid fail theory since 2 years so I gotta respect that i am taling about theory which he makes just after the chapter comes out with lame reasons and almost all his theory like that has been debunked its even sad to say and you know what his main reason for that theories are whehter it will naratively suit or not the story like common bro its not supposed to be a non fiction book its written by author he can do shit or write wonder no one can predict without correct forshadowing.Like i am not even the ZKK guy but his main reason he gave is it will not be nice to story and will be lke guard killing roger like wtf is even that how is it suppose to debunk the ZKkk theory the Tama plotline is garbage and it still occur and he said how can zoro fans want that and he was full serious in the video.Though i have not watched the guy since few months so i cant say anyhting recenlty but I remember he even made for Smoker as crewmate though it was bit researched unlike his now vides but common who makes like that.Any guy whould be frustratred after so many of his headcanon gets debunked

Status
Not open for further replies.