Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

The anime dudes are mentally ill or something. . . they know from the fucking manga that Zolo can't do energy slashes or dragon energy attacks stuff, but hey, fanservice, filler and so on. . .

WHAT A BULLSHIT, THEY DIDN'T RESPECT ANYTHING!

I prefer the Flying Dragon Blaze in manga, much cleaner and faster.
But i'm glad this episode made one thing clear
Kaido...

@Echizen_Jo_Ndule
next excuse / downplay broken by Toei? Hakkai was stopped for 1 second at most

:ihaha:
Post automatically merged:

The anime dudes are mentally ill or something. . . they know from the fucking manga that Zolo can't do energy slashes or dragon energy attacks stuff, but hey, fanservice, filler and so on. . .

WHAT A BULLSHIT, THEY DIDN'T RESPECT ANYTHING!
Oda told them do it lmao

cope

:pepecopium:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
The amount of ridiculousness that goes on in the Wano anime is crazy.

I'm not watching the anime, only peep the episodes when apparently there is something big adapted.

Like it, love it. I'm not here to change people's minds but It's genuinely painful for the eye if every other character has Kaioken + SSJG + SSJB auras.

Anime does look good but it's blown out of fucking proportions.

J

Joy D. MADS

It's the exact same attack you fucking window licker. Zoro didn't make a real dragon in that episode either
Yeah, anime trying to make it "more real" fucking things like always do. . . LMAO.
Post automatically merged:

then just see it as being a visual effect in the anime lol

why can only the manga do it?
Ejem, the anime is trying to make people think about these attacks being energy slashes, muh dragon ball Z, but ok dudes, you can jerk off as you can.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Dude, the attacks he made in this episode, didn't get animal shit effects on the manga chapter, but the anime had them.
The attack is the same one he used against ryuma which has a fucking dragon in it shown in the manga
In the manga for this attack we didn't see zoro launch it we saw the after effect of the horn cut.
But It absolutely has a dragon in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.