Status
Not open for further replies.
im still pretty sure Oda will make a novel in collaboration with Boiichi (Dr. Stone mangaka) about Kaido extended flashback because Ace novel already ended + Dr. Stone already ended too.

@MonsterKaido @Paperchampion23 @Tyki_Mikk
Possible, but let's wait and see if Yamato gets a relevant flashback, then you have to wait until we potentially get a Rocks one as well. Hell, maybe we get more stuff this next chapter or the following, regardless if he's defeated or not.

From ages 10-15, Kaido's life probably wasn't THAT much more interesting then the 3 pages we got. He was with Rocks for ~5 or so years (God Valley happened 39 years ago so from 15-20 he was with them), and Rocks certainly covers probably the more interesting portions of his life. I assume that 10 year timeskip is:

- Him finding King after God Valley (King is only 47, so to be a teenager was 30-35 years ago)
- Him finding Queen at some point too (not explained.
- Him meeting Yamato's mother 28+ years ago (assuming it's not.....who we think it might be lmao)

At this point, Yamato's flashback, if she gets more, could cover some backstory, mainly the 20-28 years ago range.

After that, nothing else is really needed, they ruled Wano for 20 years and nothing really changed outside of him being stopped by Shanks 2 years ago.

Tldr: Kaido only really has a few more points of interest to cover:

- The 5 years he was a Rocks Pirate (when he was 15-20; 100% will be shown later)
- The 10 year gap after the Rocks incident (when he was 20-30; imo, not likely to be shown outside of the one scene with him saving King)
- The 8 year gap from when he had Yamato to when she was 8 (when he 31-39; possibly shown if Yamato gets a flashback).
- His age from 39-59 is not important. He's been a reigning Yonko probably since Roger died.

Possible, but let's wait and see if Yamato gets a relevant flashback, then you have to wait until we potentially get a Rocks one as well. Hell, maybe we get more stuff this next chapter or the following, regardless if he's defeated or not.

From ages 10-15, Kaido's life probably wasn't THAT much more interesting then the 3 pages we got. He was with Rocks for ~5 or so years (God Valley happened 39 years ago so from 15-20 he was with them), and Rocks certainly covers probably the more interesting portions of his life. I assume that 10 year timeskip is:

- Him finding King after God Valley (King is only 47, so to be a teenager was 30-35 years ago)
- Him meeting Yamato's mother 28+ years ago (assuming it's not.....who we think it might be lmao)

At this point, Yamato's flashback, if she gets more, could cover someone backstory, mainly the 20-28 years ago range.

After that, nothing else is really needed, they ruled Wano for 20 years and nothing really changed outside of him being stopped by Shanks 2 years ago.

- The 5 years he was a Rocks Pirate (when he was 15-20; 100% will be shown later)
- The 10 year gap after the Rocks incident (when he was 20-30; imo, not likely to be shown outside of the one scene with him saving King)
- The 8 year gap from when he had Yamato to when she was 8 (when he 31-39; possibly shown if Yamato gets a flashback).
- His age from 39-59 is not important. He's been a reigning Yonko probably since Roger died.
I don't think i can take another Yamato flashback

she already got so many

I don't think i can take another Yamato flashback

she already got so many
I can handle if it's about the Ogre lineage and why that's important, since Kaido's species has not been addressed at all.

Their fight alludes to something bigger about that. Her relevance in other flashbacks was to give Ace his scenes with Wano and show the 3 remaining daimyo. Nothing really about her personal life, which she needs if she's joining

At this point, Yamato's flashback, if she gets more, could cover some backstory, mainly the 20-28 years ago range.

What I'm more interested to know about Kaido is more exposition on the Oni race and why he chose Wano especially to make his army. And maybe how he knew about Joyboy, but I think that's related to Xebek and his backstory.

What I'm more interested to know about Kaido is more exposition on the Oni race and why he chose Wano especially to make his army. And maybe how he knew about Joyboy, but I think that's related to Xebek and his backstory.
Joyboy stuff I can imagine is from the Rocks stuff Oda won't show yet, for sure.

The Oni stuff miiiight be revealed if he ends up doing a another quick Yamato flashback (if she's joining).

What is this plasma shit I keep seeing on here? Y’all mofos need to go outside touch some grass. Boredom is messing with yalls brain. Taking headcannon to a whole new level…:mihugh:
Lightning is plasma. 🤡

When u get fire hot enough it will produce lightning. Lightning is plasma.

You get the picture yet? :laughmoji:

Basic 6th grade science

I can handle if it's about the Ogre lineage and why that's important, since Kaido's species has not been addressed at all.

Their fight alludes to something bigger about that. Her relevance in other flashbacks was to give Ace his scenes with Wano and show the 3 remaining daimyo. Nothing really about her personal life, which she needs if she's joining
but that Oni stuff seems to matter for Kaido, not Yamato

she was raised there in Onigashima being the daughter of Kaido

nobody in the crew would reject her for that

Kaido is the one that had to live out there in the world and suffer from being a Oni

he has that racism thing about Onis being superior

i think we should see and hear that from Kaido's flashback, not Yamato's

Status
Not open for further replies.