Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
was just wondering, How cool Not strong but cool marco and Yamato Mythical awakening would be? or they already awakened? and if they aren't what do you expect from their Awakening?
It would be cool if Marco's awakening allowed him to be "reborn" in case he was ever killed, Obviously the affect would only apply once to keep it from being overpowered.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
what if it had an limitation like only at death stage you can awaken with all the cool power ups and power to reborn. but not at his will but still unlimited.
I was thinking more like when he dies the fruit automatically awakens and covers his body in phoenix flames and he is reborn as a baby. The fruit grows somewhere else whilst the user gets a second life etc.

G

Gorosei Informer

It would be cool if Marco's awakening allowed him to be "reborn" in case he was ever killed, Obviously the affect would only apply once to keep it from being overpowered.
There was a theory along these lines that Marco has been alive for centuries, bring reborn multiple times and pseudo immortal.

He may be reborn with a different personality each time and lose his memories too? I don't think he could be the egg on Roger's ship ofc but that would have been a crazy twist!

Also shamelessly plugging my massive writeup in the Zoro FC that some of you may find interesting:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/temple-of-the-grandmaster-zoro.6/post-2875650
Post automatically merged:

I was thinking more like when he dies the fruit automatically awakens and covers his body in phoenix flames and he is reborn as a baby. The fruit grows somewhere else whilst the user gets a second life etc.
Yeah, a sort of similar to Brooks DF situation too. I can definitely see this happening especially after Brooks and Orochis DFs.

Tbh I wanted BMs awakening to involve turning into a gigantic soul purely, being able to split herself at will to create homies en masse and steal souls/lifespans and being like a logia and even a homie ofc.

Yeah, a sort of similar to Brooks DF situation too. I can definitely see this happening especially after Brooks and Orochis DFs.

Tbh I wanted BMs awakening to involve turning into a gigantic soul purely, being able to split herself at will to create homies en masse and steal souls/lifespans and being like a logia and even a homie ofc.
That would've been cool af
I guess Misery was kinda like that? Some people pointed out how she (Misery) kinda looked like Mother Caramel's spirit

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
There is so many mosquitos but tho there is no on gastro part :shame: other reason was that my heart was going to explode together with my ears so i had to move away from the scene

G

Gorosei Informer

That would've been cool af
I guess Misery was kinda like that? Some people pointed out how she (Misery) kinda looked like Mother Caramel's spirit
Yeah Misery seemed like it would be for that purpose but Oda dropped the ball extremely hard with it. Still furious over that and how it was dealth with too. BMs most important/strongest homie being inspired on Carmel would be so poetic.

Yeah Misery seemed like it would be for that purpose but Oda dropped the ball extremely hard with it. Still furious over that and how it was dealth with too. BMs most important/strongest homie being inspired on Carmel would be so poetic.
I still don't understand where her homies are now
Like are they still on Onigashima while being "deactivated" or something like what happened on WCI?

I found a numerical Pattern in Luffy and Zoro Bounty.

Luffy FIrst bounty - 30,000,000 (30M berries)
Zoro at that time - 0

luffy Second Bounty - 100,000,000 (100M Berries)
Zoro FIrst Bounty - ( 2 x Luffy Previous Bounty + 2 x Zoro Previous Bounty )
- ( 2 x 30 M + 2 x 0 )
- 60 M berries

Luffy Third Bounty - 300,000,000 (300 M berrie)
Zoro Second Bounty - ( Zoro previous Bounty x 2 )
- 120,000,000 Berries (120 M Berries)

Luffy Fourth Bounty - 500,000,000 (500 M Berries) I'm only including where the whole crew got a Bounty upgrade not just luffy
Zoro third Bounty - ( 2 x Luffy Previous Bounty + 2 x Zoro Previous Bounty )
- ( 2 x 100 M + 2 x 60 )
- 320 M berries

again wci only luffy and sanji got bounty hike not the whole crew.

luffy bounty post wano - 5 Billion probably.
zoro next bounty - either it follows this pattern of
- ( 2 x Luffy Previous Bounty + 2 x Zoro Previous Bounty ) with either 500 M or 1.5 B one
- So either 1.64 Billion or if we take 1.5 B in the pattern then 3.64 Billion bounty.

I know the the pattern is inconsistent but it also follows the pattern of this numerical pattern being used one after another , and remaming time it was just double of his own current bounty. so we can expect Zoro Bounty to be 640 Million berries if he was in Whole cake island.

also I do expect zoro to get a bounty of 1.6 B after wano.

and if this time zoro threat is actually analyzed , He may get buffing bounty of 3.64 Bounty which highly unlikely. but oda gave zoro adv conc and so far only top tier characters have used This like rogers, whitebeard , bigmam , kaido and luffy. and yamato too.

zoro usually surpases his last opponent in a battle. this time he defeated a yc1 and i expect him to either equal to yonkou post next arc or jsut below him. and zoro gets absolutely no reason to deal with Yc1 anymore. his should aim for better. we all luffy 1.5 bounty was buff more than he deserved. 900m to 1.1 billion would have done the work but it got inflated high due to morgan. maybe gets final arc some momnet like god ussop and ends up with a bounty 3.64 billion zoro current threat is that. above a yc1 below yonkkou.

but he is most likely to get 1.64 B as his bounty.

I found a numerical Pattern in Luffy and Zoro Bounty.

Luffy FIrst bounty - 30,000,000 (30M berries)
Zoro at that time - 0

luffy Second Bounty - 100,000,000 (100M Berries)
Zoro FIrst Bounty - ( 2 x Luffy Previous Bounty + 2 x Zoro Previous Bounty )
- ( 2 x 30 M + 2 x 0 )
- 60 M berries

Luffy Third Bounty - 300,000,000 (300 M berrie)
Zoro Second Bounty - ( Zoro previous Bounty x 2 )
- 120,000,000 Berries (120 M Berries)

Luffy Fourth Bounty - 500,000,000 (500 M Berries) I'm only including where the whole crew got a Bounty upgrade not just luffy
Zoro third Bounty - ( 2 x Luffy Previous Bounty + 2 x Zoro Previous Bounty )
- ( 2 x 100 M + 2 x 60 )
- 320 M berries

again wci only luffy and sanji got bounty hike not the whole crew.

luffy bounty post wano - 5 Billion probably.
zoro next bounty - either it follows this pattern of
- ( 2 x Luffy Previous Bounty + 2 x Zoro Previous Bounty ) with either 500 M or 1.5 B one
- So either 1.64 Billion or if we take 1.5 B in the pattern then 3.64 Billion bounty.

I know the the pattern is inconsistent but it also follows the pattern of this numerical pattern being used one after another , and remaming time it was just double of his own current bounty. so we can expect Zoro Bounty to be 640 Million berries if he was in Whole cake island.

also I do expect zoro to get a bounty of 1.6 B after wano.

and if this time zoro threat is actually analyzed , He may get buffing bounty of 3.64 Bounty which highly unlikely. but oda gave zoro adv conc and so far only top tier characters have used This like rogers, whitebeard , bigmam , kaido and luffy. and yamato too.

zoro usually surpases his last opponent in a battle. this time he defeated a yc1 and i expect him to either equal to yonkou post next arc or jsut below him. and zoro gets absolutely no reason to deal with Yc1 anymore. his should aim for better. we all luffy 1.5 bounty was buff more than he deserved. 900m to 1.1 billion would have done the work but it got inflated high due to morgan. maybe gets final arc some momnet like god ussop and ends up with a bounty 3.64 billion zoro current threat is that. above a yc1 below yonkkou.

but he is most likely to get 1.64 B as his bounty.
I think he'll get 1,520,000,000 but 1,640,000,000 sounds like a good guess too

G

Gorosei Informer

We definitely need a Sanji chapter, it has been so long :josad:

:pepebusi::beanmean:kingufy:sanmoji:
Post automatically merged:

I still don't understand where her homies are now
Like are they still on Onigashima while being "deactivated" or something like what happened on WCI?
Oda seems to have conveniently "forgotten".

I'm guessing they may have vanished if she is dead but I doubt she is either. Imagine Oda cutting to WCI and mass panic happens as homies start dying/disappearing/"turning back to normal", maybe their souls flying back to the people they were taken from if they're still alive? Souls flying out and maybe screaming or rejoicing depending?

When she was drowned and knocked out at early Wano, her homies seemed to remain and be fine despite that but Prometheus seemed to disappear around that time somehow? Wtf happened to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.