Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have theory on why Oda keep sidelined Big Mom Pirates like literally what is the purpose of them being in Wano Arc?? :quest::quest:
Yes. They’re going to capture Usopp during or after the Party and are going to Elbaf. He will be tortured on the way there and will enter Elbaf as a prisoner not a Fearless Brace Warrior like he thinks

Yes. They’re going to capture Usopp during or after the Party and are going to Elbaf. He will be tortured on the way there and will enter Elbaf as a prisoner not a Fearless Brace Warrior like he thinks
That would be Zou + WCI all over again lol

just Usopp instead of Sanji

i'm hoping Oda can be more creative than that
Post automatically merged:

inb4 Redon:

"That was a hint for the anime episode this weekend"

WorstGen:

inb4 Redon:

"That was a hint for the anime episode this weekend"

WorstGen:

It would also be Enies Lobby/Water 7 again lol. People complain about Oda recycling plots but they sure ass hell feed into that lol

Also nah I am 100% sure his source got the chapter

It would also be Enies Lobby/Water 7 again lol. People complain about Oda recycling plots but they sure ass hell feed into that lol

Also nah I am 100% sure his source got the chapter
i mean yeah, he usualy re-uses plot points from Pre-TS to Post-TS

but doing it again having just one arc in between is too much

even for Oda

:suresure:

How would that be anything like WCI other then technicalities?

Usopp has been talking about being tortured and not selling out his friends the whole of Wano. Who better to do that then Big Mom and Smoothie who have done fuck all.

The Samurai seeing Usopp run away in Onigashima could also be something that leads to creating a rift between him and the rest of the crew again which I think is needed: Usopp needs to have another low point again to make whatever happens in Elbaf and how helps the giants all that much better

:kayneshrug:

Smoothie not doing anything then

Status
Not open for further replies.