Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

This is what happen when the arc is very long. Look at what happened with Reverie arc. Fans want more and wanted the arc to continue it again.
Or people just got tired of wedding cake bs and samurai flashback
People didn’t want reverie to continue because it was short, it was because it has all these mysteries and lore

I can’t believe I used to cheer Kidd on smh
At this point you should be well prepared to see any character YOU stan to take a big L
Drake has been even more mid than Kid this arc

Or people just got tired of wedding cake and samurai flashback

At this point you should be well prepared to see any character YOU stan to take a big L
Tbf besides the war this has been the response from the online forum fanbase for every long arc since Thriller Bark from my experience, people get very antsy during the latter portions of the arc.

still if 1049 is the end Oda has fumbled to an unprecedented degree

D

Deleted member 83

Tbf besides the war this has been the response from the online forum fanbase for every long arc since Thriller Bark from my experience, people get very antsy during the latter portions of the arc.

still if 1049 is the end Oda has fumbled to an unprecedented degree
Well my original point was people assume the next arc is going to be sooooo much better but ends up with the same response

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Or people just got tired of wedding cake and samurai flashback

X Drake dying is the best thing to happen to him. I can’t believe Oda set him up to be strong :kobeha::kobeha:

Btw who do you like most after Kaido? Just looking for future characters to stan since mine are dying left and right

Status
Not open for further replies.