Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes, definitely not a befitting ending to a villain that was set up a decade ago
But I’m more so shocked by the random ending to the flame cloud subplot, with Oda giving it so many panel time I’d expect a more well constructed solution than random three panels when Luffy was taking the spotlight
cuz oda goal
is suprise suprise mfk .

I'm more of a Neanderthal guy, on account of us only having scant remains (teeth and a partial skull fragment?) of Denny. I find it really cool that they left their mark on some modern Asians DNA wise like Neanderthal's did to Europeans and some in Western Asia.

Did my own DNA test and I didn't have a single drop of Neanderthal DNA, which was a huge bummer to me.
I sometimes think how the world would react if we actually find living denisovans who are closed off from the rest of society on some remote island.

Also did you get that from 23andMe? I didn't know that was included in there

@Roo , @TheAncientCenturion , @EtenBoby , @Cross_Marian , @Jew D. Boy , @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor , @DarkWitch
You guys ranking from 1(best version)-7(worst version) for this?
Regis
Bird Trio
Musketeers
Dog Trios
Forces of Nature
Lake Guardians
Didn't play that gen

I love it when pokemon games reward you for finishing puzzles and exploring caves. The roaming pokemon are annoying af but at least they're better than the lake trio who just sit on a cave waiting for anyone to appear lol

Regis
Bird Trio
Musketeers
Dog Trios
Forces of Nature
Lake Guardians
Didn't play that gen

I love it when pokemon games reward you for finishing puzzles and exploring caves. The roaming pokemon are annoying af but at least they're better than the lake trio who just sit on a cave waiting for anyone to appear lol
What about the creation trio?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I sometimes think how the world would react if we actually find living denisovans who are closed off from the rest of society on some remote island.

Also did you get that from 23andMe? I didn't know that was included in there
I did Ancestry, it's really interesting and keeps updating for me every few months. Do they not look for Neanderthal DNA?

It does this cool thing where it's circles inside circles in the area where your most DNA compatible, like honing in on where "living family members" would be today lol. Not that I'm related to any of these people.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lol it'd be really weird. I remember hearing arguments on whether or not we'd give Homo Neanderthals human rights if we ever managed to incubate'em and bring them back into the world. Definitely would breed a lot of studies.

It's obvious that all this pointless running around was for the sole purpose of getting Luffy to appear on the roof at Chapter 1000 to confront Kaido and Big Mom. So can it be that Oda deliberately delayed the plot so that exactly 50 chapters later we see both emperors defeated in the hole and Kaido's defeat is officially confirmed? It was very noticeable how often battle pairings changed, defeated opponents stood up again, certain things were simply repeated or characters just ran around pointlessly. If Oda had wanted to, he would have had many easy ways to make the battle shorter, but he actually made an effort to lengthen it.

It's obvious that all this pointless running around was for the sole purpose of getting Luffy to appear on the roof at Chapter 1000 to confront Kaido and Big Mom. So can it be that Oda deliberately delayed the plot so that exactly 50 chapters later we see both emperors defeated in the hole and Kaido's defeat is officially confirmed? It was very noticeable how often battle pairings changed, defeated opponents stood up again, certain things were simply repeated or characters just ran around pointlessly. If Oda had wanted to, he would have had many easy ways to make the battle shorter, but he actually made an effort to lengthen it.
i think 50 chapters were neccesary for luffy to get defeated numerous times , so that he can get power up's one by one. giving luffy these many power ups and concluding the fight in 5 chapters would have just burnt the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.