Status
Not open for further replies.
I did Ancestry, it's really interesting and keeps updating for me every few months. Do they not look for Neanderthal DNA?

It does this cool thing where it's circles inside circles in the area where your most DNA compatible, like honing in on where "living family members" would be today lol. Not that I'm related to any of these people.
23andMe just color codes it and shows you the percentages, tho there's another tab where it shows you any blood relatives in their registry

They do have a Neanderthal gene section!

i think 50 chapters were neccesary for luffy to get defeated numerous times , so that he can get power up's one by one. giving luffy these many power ups and concluding the fight in 5 chapters would have just burnt the community.
Aren't we burnt already? :josad:

Give me awakened Kaido or a cross abomination of Kaido Orochi, anything is better than whatever we got as a finale aaaaarrrrrgggghhh. :peperain:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
23andMe just color codes it and shows you the percentages, tho there's another tab where it shows you any blood relatives in their registry

They do have a Neanderthal gene section!

Is that your result? Very jealous if the neanderthal DNA if so.
If you’ve tested with Ancestry DNA already, you may be disappointed to learn that their rival 23andMe is the only major DNA testing company currently showing Neanderthal information. And 23andMe does not accept uploads of DNA from any other site.
:l

I fucked up. I shoulda picked 23andme

Status
Not open for further replies.