Status
Not open for further replies.
What fight sequence should have been
Denjiro and hiyori vs orochi
Page 1 vs ussop
Ulti vs nami
Brook vs numbers
I've said this before, Oda had a really easy solution if he just included the BMP and gave ~10 more chapters around the 1016-1026 point.

- No BM interference (or she could have still but just that they were weakened), Nami/Usopp vs Ulti/P1 in a duo fight from 1016-1017

- Chopper vs Daifuku, after being rescued by Sanji against Queen and Neko attacking Peros, 1018-1019

- Jinbe vs WsW, roughly the same fight with a fuller first chapter, 1020-1021

- Franky vs Sasaki, actually 2 chapters, 1022-1023

- Robin vs Black Maria, perfect already, let Brook handle the fodder, 1024-1025

- Brook, in trying to defend Robin, deals with Compote, 1026-1027

- Bepo gets 1 chapter to fight and deal with Snack, 1028.

- Yamato, before heading to the roof, fights Smoothie (mostly in human form, ends with a hybrid attack), this leads to her fight against Kaido, 1029-1030

- Inu/Neko get 1 chapter together to symbolically fight Jack/Peros, 1031

- 1032 carries on like 1022 did in the manga, summarizing the defeats, updates to Raizo, Kid/Law/BM, Killer/Hawkins. Sanji/Zoro start their fight against Queen/King.

- 1033-1047: same exact way it plays out in 1023-1037. Yamato vs Kaido, Luffy's clash, Inu/Neko winning, Killer winning, BM chapters, Kazenbo plot, Sanji and Zoro's full fights. The beginning of the Luffy/Kaido fight.

- 1048-1051: Give BM an extra chapter for awakening.

- 1052: Same transition as 1041

- 1053-1062: same as 1042-1049, Luffy vs Kaido, but additional chapters for awakening (another 3 or so chapters basically)

I know this sounds like a lot, but I feel like Oda really should have given the BMP the time of day, as well as allowed growth for Usopp/Chopper/Brook, while also giving Yamato, Bepo, Inu/Neko the relevance they needed as well. I would rather be in the middle of the BM fight and it last that long.

Granted, with the inclusion of the BMP and setting up the above, it probably would have taken longer than what I'm even specifying. I just think it could have been a perfect way to end both Yonko, but clearly he has further plans for BM and her crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.