Status
Not open for further replies.
5 minutes spent on Zoro going super sayian all it was needed have him coat his swords black, perhaps a bit of aura around Enma like the page below but that's it

But nah because gotta find ways to drag a scene, instead of coming up with a way to extend scenes by adding filler, let's have Zoro go super sayian his swords didn't even turn black from haki in anime.
henry thurlow is a shit animator

That alien Sanji looks like it got fur.
It's weirding me out.
"I did this"
"It's shitty"
"I'm gonna do it again and bigger this time"
"It's gonna be shittier"
He's like Oda then with the female proportions and the whack designs.
Inoue looks like the kind of guy with a kelvin chart saved on his computer.
:kobeha:
Tempuradon't give them ideas
Tempura is yummy :steef:

If luffy a Zoan user. Is he always in hybrid form?. And if that's his hybrid form. What's his zoan form? Gear 5 ? .... Also is there any possibility. Luffy height is mainly because of him being in hybrid form always. We have seen Rogers , WB , and other people grow taller. What if luffy if enters his base form. He gets a bit taller and muscular. Cuz a simple 19 year old kid slim af doesn't look convincing as a pirate king. Maybe luffy grows like garp or shanks.
Post automatically merged:

Spoilers out, they are pinned in a very important Discord server:
To think shiki could have lifted onighisma without an effort.

If luffy a Zoan user. Is he always in hybrid form?. And if that's his hybrid form. What's his zoan form? Gear 5 ? .... Also is there any possibility. Luffy height is mainly because of him being in hybrid form always. We have seen Rogers , WB , and other people grow taller. What if luffy if enters his base form. He gets a bit taller and muscular. Cuz a simple 19 year old kid slim af doesn't look convincing as a pirate king. Maybe luffy grows like garp or shanks.
Post automatically merged:

To think shiki could have lifted onighisma without an effort.
Some Mythical Zoans work differently from regular Zoans.

You can think of it like this: after eating his DF we have Base Luffy = Hybrid Luffy = Rubber Luffy. His transformation is permanent.

Mythical Zoans work differently from regular Zoans.

You can think of it like this: after eating his DF we have Base Luffy = Hybrid Luffy = Rubber Luffy. Hid transformation is permanent.
But I think transformation works similar to regular zoans.

Kaido has a base form, hybrid form and zoan form. Same goes with Yamato and Marco. Sengoku didn't show any hybrid form neither orochi. But there are forms. Luffy Nika Nika no mi. Is weird.

But I think transformation works similar to regular zoans.

Kaido has a base form, hybrid form and zoan form. Same goes with Yamato and Marco. Sengoku didn't show any hybrid form neither orochi. But there are forms. Luffy Nika Nika no mi. Is weird.
Like I said it's possible some Mythical Zoans work differently than other Zoans and even other Mythical Zoans. It depends on what kind of Zoan it is, there is no set rule for them. Luffy's Nika fruit is a bit special in that regard too as it's a blend between a human Zoan and a Paramecia.

Status
Not open for further replies.