Status
Not open for further replies.
Right and Doflamingo had CoC for 30 years since he was a child. Thats why Doflamingo also has AdvCoC right? Because he’s had it for 30 years right?
He doesn't have it because he isn't on the level of people that use Advanced CoC.

Luffy is.
Hell, Zoro should have been, but Oda fucked it up like a lot of things in this arc.
Instead of having Zoro just unlock basic CoC and learn to control it, no he has to skip steps 2 through 99 to immediately arrive at the top.

Comedy writing.

I've seen better power progression in gag manga.

Don't the democrats in the west love the CPP's surveillance state and how it's handling Covid? And with the ongoing war everythig is possible with these goverments.
Yes everything is possible.
They want to pass a law in EU now that allows the state to read everyone's chats on any messenger app, including secure messages.

Their excuse: catching pedophiles.
What a load of crap.

He doesn't have it because he isn't on the level of people that use Advanced CoC.

Luffy is.
Hell, Zoro should have been, but Oda fucked it up like a lot of things in this arc.
Instead of having Zoro just unlock basic CoC and learn to control it, no he has to skip steps 2 through 99 to immediately arrive at the top.

Comedy writing.

I've seen better power progression in gag manga.
Adv coc is something only a few among few unlocks. Zoro was a perfect candidate as he is too fight mihawk in the end?.

Who was doflamingo was planning on fighting? No one ..... He was riding CD dicks till now.

Yes everything is possible.
They want to pass a law in EU now that allows the state to read everyone's chats on any messenger app, including secure messages.

Their excuse: catching pedophiles.
What a load of crap.
Australian police are already allowed to go through anyone's messages etc as long as they have suspicion of a crime

Also I listened to that song and literally all I could think of was Jackie Chan sing I'll make a man out of you in Cantonese, I love when Jackie sings man, it's really beautiful tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.