Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking oath! they also look a lot softer tbh But this comes with a plus, mental health will take leaps and bounds I guess
If anything the mental health of the incoming generations looks to be fucked up beyond measure. What do you expect with the mental confusion and degeracy you see on the internet nowadays.

Couple of days ago I have seen a teen girl on the internet getting excited about getting her uterus removed and then putting it on display to the world inside a glass bottle in a saline solution just because she got on her head that she wants to be a man.

Another poor teenage girl who's suffering from multiple personality disorder was crying because inspite of her wanting to say as girl one of the her personality is a male and wants her to undergo sex change operation, and to not be "homophobic" she decides to go under the knife. And what's fucked up about this is society and medical doctors are encouraging this shit.

I have this desire of not to exist anymore and let's not confuse this with its violent cousin called suicide. It's just a weird feeling of not exist8ng anymore not feeling anymore. Just absolute darkness that's it. Nothing to think about or see anything.
Honestly, being dead for around 3 minutes was one of the most painful but peaceful experiences I had ever had. Coming back was The worst part tho

G

Gorosei Informer

Damn, worstgen really got me crying at 1 am bro.. This world really isn't worth it, so much fuckery and deceit...
Yeah man, I really loved her more than anybody and anything else in this world but I was completely clueless with my amazingly dense/incompetent powers of deduction and awareness.

Granted we went some years without contact too and I found out when it's too late but I'm still angry I couldnt help her, save her and stop them destroying her and her life.

They made her fucking bulimic too. Fucking deranged Sycophantic psychopaths.

If you look at Ellen, sorry I mean "Elliott" Page, it's a similar situation too. Now "he" I like the "New Bieber" in a way imo.

It's all perversion masquerading as activism and human rights.

Damn, worstgen really got me crying at 1 am bro.. This world really isn't worth it, so much fuckery and deceit...
After what the Ukranian people had to go through in 2014~2015, getting killed in their own streets by their governament, to get that Pro-Russia dipshit out of power

just to get invaded by Russia in 2022

I think i would feel so hopeless if i was an Ukrainian right now

Here Brazil is also the same shit, another election this year and we get to choose between the fucker that has been killing a bunch of us in this pandemic by doing nothing and another dipshit that stole a bunch of fucking money from our country, got arrested, got out and is now able to run a campaign again

It's pretty hard to have a positive outlook for the future

G

Gorosei Informer

They're gonna butcher Andrew Ryan so bad
Gonna make him look like some real proletarian hero
Just thinking about the Big Daddies and Little Sisters is sending me into a spiral of despair and cringe alone.

Wait until "Fontaine" too or "Sophie Lamb" or whatever for no 2.

And then there's Infinite, which i appreciated what it tried to do but they'll probs make it much worse too.

After what the Ukranian people had to go through in 2014~2015, getting killed in their own streets by their governament, to get that Pro-Russia dipshit out of power

just to get invaded by Russia in 2022

I think i would feel so hopeless if i was an Ukrainian right now

Here Brazil is also the same shit, another election this year and we get to choose between the fucker that has been killing a bunch of us in this pandemic by doing nothing and another dipshit that stole a bunch of fucking money from our country, got arrested, got out and is now able to run a campaign again

It's pretty hard to have a positive outlook for the future
Something similar happened in Cuba crisis. But it was resolved. I hope this thing gets resolved too.

India. And 5 years ago Jammu and Kashmir. Where's there's a constant cold war between Pakistan and India.
Damn, I thought it was the Middle East. Would it be hard to relocate to a more peaceful part of the country?
Also, bonus question, not specifically to you but anyone from India, recently there was some right wing political party that had it out against Muslims. I mean almost inciting open attacks against Muslim communities. What is the situation now in regards to that? In which oarts of the country do they hold sway?

Something similar happened in Cuba crisis. But it was resolved. I hope this thing gets resolved too.
It all started with Ukraine joining Nato and of course US would deploy their weapons just on borders of Russia. Of course it's a concern for Russia and literally every country would do that because US did similar things in Cuba crisis when Russia deployed nuclear weapon in Cuba which could have literally resulted in ww3. Both countries agreed to remove nuclear weapons from borders. And US doing this again with Ukraine as a mid guy. It's the deploying military which causes ruckus. International politics is very ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.