Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gonna say something here.

It started really slow, but eventually....
Better Call Saul became a better series than Breaking Bad.

Peace.
I won't blame you for saying that
Its hard for me to say which one is better
I think once it'll be officially finished (august iirc) I'll have my official opinion

I'm slightly leaning toward BCS cause my favourite character is Mike, and we had to dig deeper in his character & motivations with BCS
BCS also introduced some characters that compensate well the lack of Walt and Jesse (Kim, Nacho, Lalo)

Hell, Lalo is a masterpiece

Where do you think Kim, Lalo and Howard stories are going?

Will pay off someday

Honestly? My interest suffered a big hit after G5 was introduced, not really satisfied with this Luffy vs Kaido ending
Looking forward for the lore bump and bounties reveal
What you tell me?
I feel the same way, I stopped giving a fuck after Luffy got murked by the cp0 guy and Kaidos reactions to it
Lore and bounty reveals could happen soon tho so I’m hopeful about that at least

I’ve always had a good memory so I’ve never had a problem in school when it came to grades. I was mostly in trouble for being a clown lol
Lmao that's me, I had a 17% attendance and still got A's in senior.. Got in trouble all the time for being a loud mouth rip. My teacher called me a waste of oxygen one day bc I called her out for spelling a dudes name wrong literally 5 seconds after reading the rollcall... She had the thing in her fucking hand bro 😂

I’ve always had a good memory so I’ve never had a problem in school when it came to grades. I was mostly in trouble for being a clown lol
I had bad friends and didn’t like my school at all. I changed my school and didn’t want to disappoint my parents. I became one of the best students in my class during my last year and that was the most important year for my future. I’m glad that my parents supported me

Lmao that's me, I had a 17% attendance and still got A's in senior.. Got in trouble all the time for being a loud mouth rip. My teacher called me a waste of oxygen one day bc I called her out for spelling a dudes name wrong literally 5 seconds after reading the rollcall... She had the thing in her fucking hand bro 😂
I played sports so attendance was necessary or else the dean would report me lol

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I think once it'll be officially finished (august iirc) I'll have my official opinion

I'm slightly leaning toward BCS cause my favourite character is Mike, and we had to dig deeper in his character in motivations with BCS
BCS also introduced some characters that compensate well the lack of Walt and Jesse (Kim, Nacho, Lalo)

I think Lalo or the cartel are going to kill Howard due to some mishap with Kim and Jimmy's shenanigans. Kim is going to go to prison. Not sure what's going to happen to Lalo

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

I'm slightly leaning toward BCS cause my favourite character is Mike, and we had to dig deeper in his character in motivations with BCS

Love Mike.
But man.....
Lalo is just built different.
Werner....ZIIIIIIIIEGLLEEEER.
LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.