Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up on marvel I don't understand how you can introduce black bolt and mr fantastic and have them get one shotted by a character no one gives a shit about ( wanda )

Not only that gave them the most violent death we ever seen in the MCU
They were from another universe so they didn’t give a shit. Things would be different if they were from 616.

Kaido - fights through an entire gauntlet non stop without eating or resting, eats attacks like Asura, Gamma Knife, advanced King Kong Guns, G4 Gatlings, G2 + G3 stacking, G5 attacks, an Island attack

At that point killed by magma is done just for some symbolic purpose like Oden, it will probably fill the dragon shaped hole Luffy made and be a symbol of Kaido's defeat in Wano.

You can kinda tell that post Endgame the MCU has kinda just been doing shit with no thought or planning put into world building or characters leadto tons of bizarre inconsistency.

We literally have multiple different iterations of the multi-verse simultaneously co-existing thanks to Loki, Dr. Strange, What If, and Spider-man, and literally nothing makes sense if you think about it for more than 3 seconds. And I would argue that Strange’s character got destroyed in No Way Home and Wanda’s got trashed in Multiverse of Madness.

TLDR; outside of the last Spider-Man movie phase 4 has been complete trash

At that point killed by magma is done just for some symbolic purpose like Oden, it will probably fill the dragon shaped hole Luffy made and be a symbol of Kaido's defeat in Wano.
Pretty much this, I wouldn't be surprise if that ends up being the case but some users like Lxtravlad are twisting things around in order to fit their agenda.

Kaido - fights through an entire gauntlet non stop without eating or resting, eats attacks like Asura, Gamma Knife, advanced King Kong Guns, Kong Gatlings, G2 + G3 stacking, G5 attacks, an Island attack

How will he be killed by Magma tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.