Status
Not open for further replies.
Vergo=Leonidas of the 300, gates of hell

Interesting, Vergo was the head and leader of G-5 right? Overall the G-5 had 6 warships(I assume 7 since Vergo had his own warship and each unit had his own, Vergo was the leader of all unit with means he had a own warship)and let assume VA Vergo had one warship, VA Smoker one and Commadore Yarisugi had one.

Unit 1: Viceadmiral Smoker(strongest VA after Vergo)
Unit 6: Commadore Yarisugi

With means we never see Unit 2-5 and judging with the fact that Yarisugi as commadore as last unit,it would mean the other units where at least pose by a navy soldier who was above commadore lvl.

Let assume unit 5-4 where rear admirals, it could mean unit 2-3 could pose by guys who where pose by vice admirals.

Overall it would mean Vergo was the leader of 6 warships and probably over 2Viceadmirals. With means he had a big Position under the navy control.

As example G-2 had only one Viceadmiral as Comil who was the leader.

Means a lot that G5 was a big base for the navy probably one of the most important base position in new world. Make sense why Doffy put Vergo into that position.

Interesting, Vergo was the head and leader of G-5 right? Overall the G-5 had 6 warships(I assume 7 since Vergo had his own warship and each unit had his own, Vergo was the leader of all unit with means he had a own warship)and let assume VA Vergo had one warship, VA Smoker one and Commadore Yarisugi had one.

Unit 1: Viceadmiral Smoker(strongest VA after Vergo)
Unit 6: Commadore Yarisugi

With means we never see Unit 2-5 and judging with the fact that Yarisugi as commadore as last unit,it would mean the other units where at least pose by a navy soldier who was above commadore lvl.

Let assume unit 5-4 where rear admirals, it could mean unit 2-3 could pose by guys who where pose by vice admirals.

Overall it would mean Vergo was the leader of 6 warships and probably over 2Viceadmirals. With means he had a big Position under the navy control.

As example G-2 had only one Viceadmiral as Comil who was the leader.

Means a lot that G5 was a big base for the navy probably one of the most important base position in new world. Make sense why Doffy put Vergo into that position.
Shit what Mega IQ take, I never considered this :steef::steef::steef:

Man , yeah that would be huge. It was the only base in NW after all :believe:

Shit what Mega IQ take, I never considered this :steef::steef::steef:

Man , yeah that would be huge. It was the only base in NW after all :believe:
It seems like Vergo hold a big role for Oda overall. Let think overall of DR and Punkhazard. All Doffy members where end as one-two shoots. Only Doffy was a tank and a monster, not easily to put down,the rest was fodder glasscanon. Now think back who was the one who was portrayal alongside with Doffy was a monster? Vergo since he wasn't a one shot too.

I start to believe that Oda really see Vergo and Doffy equal overall, Vergo had even the better haki if we think about it.

As example the gap between Doffy and his three commanders(Pica,Diamante and Trebol) was insane large. Halfdead Law fucking one shot Trebol with just a sword attack.

But Vergo was portrayal as a tank monster too,taking hits like nothing with was portrayal similar to Doffy. Both Ceaser and Doffy hype him up. I think Vergo was really special and his own class,not like fodders like Trebol and co.

Overall Vergo seem be one of the strongest VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.