Status
Not open for further replies.
Artur is a pathetic Larrot's stan and now become a pathetic Lamato's stan too. This guy love garbage things. That's why i dropped Library Of Ohara.
@Blother @HA001 @Kejon @Seth @Hanzo hattori
Some people really need to learn basic courtesy. I can't come and say that you are a pathetic Chopper stan and you love garbage things. There are many pathetic people like you in this forum who feels they are entitled to trash others for liking characters you hate. You and people who support your notion are the biggest ever garbage you find in the internet.

Some people really need to learn basic courtesy. I can't come and say that you are a pathetic Chopper stan and you love garbage things. There are many pathetic people like you in this forum who feels they are entitled to trash others for liking characters you hate. You and people who support your notion are the biggest ever garbage you find in the internet.
Fuck off

He is good ppls but he does act like a know it all
Funny ain't it? People call him many things and yet they give him attention enough that they post all the things he posted in his Twitter or any other place. They can choose to ignore him but that won't do.

Post automatically merged:

Yeah, fuck off to you hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.