Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
ANYWAY, Luffy fucking dies this chapter and y’all can take that to whichever Jewish-controlled bank you like, and the anti-woke crowd will rejoice because this will cause Sanji to call Kaido the F word on panel, totally uncensored, before the Yonko obliterates everybody :lusalty::kaidowhat:

Ancient Greece, the home of democracy and a regime with imperialist tendencies as well?? We might have perfected it in America over the last century, but you’re REALLY out of touch if you think we were the first to do it :myman:
It started during colonial era started by "english men" and it is still going strong by the same "English men"
Destroyed whole cultures and did irreversible damage to the civilizations after civilizations.
At present US is the ring leader of this whole freak show.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
ANYWAY, Luffy fucking dies this chapter and y’all can take that to whichever Jewish-controlled bank you like, and the anti-woke crowd will rejoice because this will cause Sanji to call Kaido the F word on panel, totally uncensored, before the Yonko obliterates everybody :lusalty::kaidowhat:
''fucker''?

So there will be a Two-piece.... Damn :steef:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It started during colonial era started by "english men" and it is still going strong by the same "English men"
Destroyed whole cultures and did irreversible damage to the civilizations after civilizations.
At present US is the ring leader of this whole freak show.
Do you really not realize I agree with all that?? My point was that decades of cruel and racist foreign policy led to this, not HBO or Showtime :few:

Status
Not open for further replies.