Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Confirmed by 101.106

Chapter 1025 - Bad News

All Big Mom Pirates come out of Montdor's book.
Kid & Law vs Big Mom
Killer vs Hawkins
Raizo vs Fukurokuju ends. They're both unconscious on the ground.
Katakuri and Brulee appears.
Katakuri looks badly injured.
At the end of the episode, Brulee says something to Big Mom. Big Mom is shocked.
:beckmoji::seriously::goatasure:

As much as I love your name :milaugh:, please stop. :stop::mihugh:

Oda has completely forgotten the Wano centric division of the BM pirates aside from Big Mom and Perospero, so don't get hopes up for this. This is also kinda similar to the plot for Pirate Warriors 4 too, regarding the BM pirates.

:whitepress::lusalty::kriwhat:

Confirmed by Rodan
-Queen vs Sanji
-Queen says he misses sanji's mom
-King says he does too
-Sanji asks what do they mean by that?

Lmao Rodan.

Also Sanji vs King:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
just call the winged hussars again
Wrong Era :/

Btw. If our leaders weren't fucktards who prefered influence and free lands over having a united country we would wipe Russia off the maps.

We took Moscow in no time but our higher ups fucked Russian Queen/prince and she ordered them to order our armies off Moscow.

Well I know something about this as a Polish man. We are probably the biggest pain in their asses. We overthrow their communism in Poland and we are still on the maps.

They couldn't break us in each war but you know pride is not enough when people die and you can't defend them. We are fucked military-wise if Belarus and Russia attempt something.
Believe me, the biggest pain in their as is their shrinking economy, they are behaving as wild dogs because they are trying to distract the world and their own people from the eminent disaster.

Well I know something about this as a Polish man. We are probably the biggest pain in their asses. We overthrow their communism in Poland and we are still on the maps.

They couldn't break us in each war but you know pride is not enough when people die and you can't defend them. We are fucked military-wise if Belarus and Russia attempt something.
Got rid of communism and back to exorcism you mean? Lol

Confirmed by 101.106

Chapter 1025 - Bad News

All Big Mom Pirates come out of Montdor's book.
Kid & Law vs Big Mom
Killer vs Hawkins
Raizo vs Fukurokuju ends. They're both unconscious on the ground.
Katakuri and Brulee appears.
Katakuri looks badly injured.
At the end of the episode, Brulee says something to Big Mom. Big Mom is shocked.
You forget Smoothie shut down Marco:smoothieduck:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Believe me, the biggest pain in their as is their shrinking economy, they are behaving as wild dogs because they are trying to distract the world and their own people from the eminent disaster.
My dad tells me that Russia won't "attack" countries in this day and age or it's highly unlikely, they would try to capture them other ways to push their influence and grasp over the slavic countries.
Post automatically merged:

Got rid of communism and back to exorcism you mean? Lol
????

If you tried to be funny you should be a Sanji stan.

Oh.
:smoothieduck:

My dad tells me that Russia won't "attack" countries in this day and age or it's highly unlikely, they would try to capture them other ways to push their influence and grasp over the slavic countries.
Post automatically merged:

????

If you tried to be funny you should be a Sanji stan.

Oh.
:smoothieduck:
Sorry I didn't intend to be offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.