Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

When Yamato joins the Mugiwara.

I joked recently that she would probably spar and arm wrestle with Zoro and Franky. She's definitely gonna be very popular on the crew for various reasons, a complete natural fit. God knows I can only imagine how Sanji is gonna react when he meets her! If she insists on mroe typical male/tomboy behaviour at least, she might start trying to bathe with the guys in a hot spring if they visit one or something? LOL.

I can see Sanji getting Thunder Baguas from her too depending on how she reactings to his horniness, maybe same for Brook too? Lmao. Although I don't think Brook will survive if it happens to him! Maybe he just goes flying off? Or dodges it quickly enough?

Official OP merchandise has been teasing that she's gonna be joining the crew too!

:sanmoji::crazwhat::fransuper::gokulaugh:

What is 'deliberate' by your definition??
An ethnic cleansing, it's when you kill people for sake of killing them. What was going in the early days of colonization and later after the independence, was a war between the "new people" and the "native population" and both sides committed a lot of atrocities against each other–a war in which the less theological side lost. Calling it a genocide makes the "term" lose its weight, it makes the tragedy of a "true" genocide less horrific.

A

Akagaminoproduction

Confirmed by Redon, thank you!!

- Sanji vs Queen.
- Sanji wants to finish the fight quick and uses Hell Memories.
- King keeps looking at Sanji, but Zoro hits him offguard.
- Sanji finishes off Queen and Sanji collapses too.
- Sanji didn't take any damage that's why Zoro is surprised that Sanji collapsed.
- King: Could it be?...
- We cut to the roof.
- Yamato is defeated.
- Momo and Luffy arrive.
- Marco arrives too and Yamato stands up.
- in an impressive double page we see Luffy, Momo, Marco and Yamato vs Kaido
- Kaido laughs and looks at Momo
- Kaido: damn Vegapunk

BREAK NEXT WEEK
Queen done in 0.5 chapter??? especially when he said it didnt hurt at all
Marco on roof?? a guy who was close to being shot by fodder

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

- Sanji vs Queen.
- Sanji didn't take any damage that's why Zoro is surprised that Sanji collapsed.
- We cut to the roof.
- Yamato is defeated.
- Momo and Luffy arrive.

BREAK NEXT WEEK
It's an unspoken rule here that you don't use Redon's name for fake spoilers

I figured it out. The Vertigo image and the Mirror image refer to the same scene. It’s killer vs hawkins. Vertigo happens to your body usually when something goes wrong in your inner ear. If you didn’t know your inner ear works to keep your sense of balance in tact. And we know that Killer can manipulate sound so I’m guessing he targeted Hawkins ear and his sense of balance which would cause him to have vertigo. And the mirror image is just another way of describing the effect of Hawkins dolls and the people they’re connected to. The damage Hawkins takes is mirrored onto Kidd. I think redon is hinting at a scene of killer vs Hawkins and maybe the conclusion to their fight.

- Sanji vs Queen.
- We cut to the roof.
- Yamato is defeated.
- Momo and Luffy arrive.

BREAK NEXT WEEK
:steef::steef::steef::doffycry:

G

Gorosei Informer

That's a really dark joke considering the fact that sora was kidnapped by judge
That's headcanon. I've not seen anything to confirm that unless a Vivre Card or something revealed it recently? I saw someone claim that's probably what happened to her recently but that's it. We don't know how and why she met and married Judge yet. We barely know anything about both of them.

Unless you can show me "proof" that she was "kidnapped" by Judge?

What's a native Brazilian in your book? Isn't Brazil mixed into oblivion?
Native Brazilians had a darker skin tone and most of them stil have a darker skin tone. I don't think the first person that would come to your mind when thinking about brazil would be a white person with blond hair, right?

Every country has immigrants, but if you think about africa you think about black people, if you think about russia you think about white people, but they all have different ethnic groups.

Luffy looks more japanese/asian than brazilian imo.
Zoro is japanese because he has alot of japanese related things, like Katanas, his belly warmer thing lol, trained in a Dojo etc. etc. - but he doesn't look like the typical japanese person. Or would you think he was japanese without his katanas and belly warmers?

- Sanji vs Queen.
- We cut to the roof.
- Yamato is defeated.
- Momo and Luffy arrive.

BREAK NEXT WEEK
Additional spoilers: Ushimaru got defeated by young Jack that's why he became an All Star at a young age

I joked recently that she would probably spar and arm wrestle with Zoro and Franky. She's definitely gonna be very popular on the crew for various reasons, a complete natural fit. God knows I can only imagine how Sanji is gonna react when he meets her! If she insists on mroe typical male/tomboy behaviour at least, she might start trying to bathe with the guys in a hot spring if they visit one or something? LOL.

I can see Sanji getting Thunder Baguas from her too depending on how she reactings to his horniness, maybe same for Brook too? Lmao. Although I don't think Brook will survive if it happens to him! Maybe he just goes flying off? Or dodges it quickly enough?

Official OP merchandise has been teasing that she's gonna be joining the crew too!

:sanmoji::crazwhat::fransuper::gokulaugh:
Maybe Robin will teach Yamato how to write propertly the logbook.

:feelscryingman:

That's headcanon. I've not seen anything to confirm that unless a Vivre Card or something revealed it recently? I saw someone claim that's probably what happened to her recently but that's it. We don't know how and why she met and married Judge yet. We barely know anything about both of them.

Unless you can show me "proof" that she was "kidnapped" by Judge?
Remember the reiju flashback? When she was begging judge to not experiment on her children? She doesn't seem like a free wife

Status
Not open for further replies.