Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Remember the reiju flashback? When she was begging judge to not experiment on her children? She doesn't seem like a free wife
Yes, it's certainly possible but nothing concrete has been said yet by Oda. It's all speculation/headcanon. Judge possibly acquired her a spoil of war from conquering the North Blue and thus it's kingdoms or received her as a power alliance marriage gift, whatever it's called. Like what they tried to do with Sanji and Pudding for Germa and Big Mom?

She could also have been a former scientist herself and knew Judge that way. We don't know how she got a drug to try and counter Judge's modifications too, did she make it herself with scientific experience she might have? Or did someone help her or did Judge happen to have a counter medicine for it conveniently?

She shares the same name as the legendary Marine hero too which I sincerely doubt is cioncidence. Especially since that Sora fought against Germa ofc! Also for another reason, isn't it convenient that only Sanji was apparently the one truly affected by the drug? And this line from Sanji back at Thriller Bark?:

Oda was foreshadowing his mother and other family back at Jaya too!

To get back to the original point though, Sora probably was a forced marriage by Judge, he might have kidnapped her. But we have nothing to prove it yet. We'll find out sooner or later for certain, when Oda wills us to, when the time is right narratively or whatever.

She might have married Judge out of love, he might have been different in the past, he showed another side of himself vs Big Mom, a more tragic, complex side and he's shown some glimpses here and there of not being an entire tyrant/evil/heartless/corrupt/whatever too.

I think Judge will be a complex, tragic character too, not necessarily justified though ofc, god forbid but we will understand his motivations, his actions, his reasoning in time, when we are meant to.

Given that he did force Sora to undergo those modifications, to modify their children genetically and even before they were born too, to try and intentionally devoid them of all emotion or at least empathy/sensitivity and such that really does make him a monster ofc.

And we saw how be brutally abused and tortured Sanji too ofc. He might not always have been like that, he might just be too far gone, too corrupted by what he's experienced and lost in the past as implied with his speech to Big Mom especially. He reminds me of Zephyr from Film Z somewhat in that regard. The road to hell is paved with good intentions as they say.

I know this is very lengthy but I really don't want people to assume Judge kindapped Sora and spread misinformation, I really don't like misinformation being spread in general for anything and any reason. That's just why I'm so bothered about this. But it is a very logical assumption to make that he did that and it's probably true too.

P

PeperLevi

What are your thoughts on Lanji fighting the guy Chopper slapped around
Chopper's opponents are always better than Shitji's.
Gedatsu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Absalom.
Kumadori>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Labra.
Whoever Chopper's opponent in this arc be,will be better than Lueen.
Shitji is a joke character,so his opponents are always joke characters too. You know it,right?
@Blother

Status
Not open for further replies.