Status
Not open for further replies.
It's factual. They are better fathers to children who are not their own than their own ones lol. Biological fathers treat their children terribly in OP! Mothers are definitely more favourable in general except for Big Mom and thus even her own mother and Carmel ofc? Oh Baby 5's mother too ofc! Trying to remember who else...

Whitebeard might look a lot worse depending on Weevil being his real son or not and what happened to Weevil then too. I theorise he was dead and has been brought back , as his scars remind me of Hogback's zombie work, we saw the Mountain Boar God get sliced in half and then stitched back together which Oda commented on the SBS or whatever recently, by saying if you cut something so cleanly, so precisely enough, you can just "stitch/attach it back together"? I think that's what happened with Law losing his arm and getting back too? I can't remember if Leo helped Law get his arm back with his sew/stitch fruit or not?

Weevil's character has insane potential depending on how Oda handles him, what he has planned for him. I just dread he might end up making Whitebeard look a lot worse but hopefully just more tragic and understandable maybe? Maybe Weevil was his real son that he lost in the past? So Thatch's and Ace's deaths would have been even more traumatic for him to experience, especially as Ace was the son of his beloved rival and it happened right in front of him too, despite all his best efforts to try to save him?

There's truly something ironic and yet heartwarming, inspiring and such about all these legendary men being such great fathers to children who aren't their own too!:

Remove shanks and put KYROS there

You seem to be very interested in military history. That's good for you!
Denying the factual genocides on the native American population should be on the same level as holocaust denial.
Just my 2 cents.
:lawsigh:
A lot of people were killed, but it wasn't a genocide, it was a war. But if you think that I'm denying a genocide then we have nothing to talk about.

G

Gorosei Informer

We need to see: Kaido's flashback at Rocks, more about Yamato and now we have Ushimaru:chopoff:
There's too much here, and we also have the current fights:shocking:

I won't lie, what I most want to see is Luffy's reunion with Shanks. Imagine the crew arriving Elbaf with a top tier status:steef:
Absolutely! I've spoken with a friend on how Luffy is gonna rock up to Elbaf and Shanks as a literal Yonko crew, not just overhyped by Morgans anymore but also the only crew to take on 2 Yonkos simultaneously and win! A 2 Yonko alliance at that! Ironically Blackbeard will be "quaking himself" when he finds out too!

But yeah, imagine Luffy reuniting with Shanks eventually and saying, "Look at me now Shanks, I'm equal to you! I finally became a great pirate, just like you!" And Shanks will be smiling at Luffy completely proud of him and trying to hide his complete awe at Luffy's insane accomplishments and growth! Probably feeling nostalgic/reminiscent for his own experiences s a captain to Yonko and being with Roger ofc! He's definitely gonna get some insane deja vu/nostalgia with Roger with Luffy too!

Completely agree anyway, I can't even imagine what insane stuff Oda has ready to drop on us unexpectedly like he did with Imu previously, the Rocks Pirates and Xebec and so on! He's sprinkling hints too like the "true name of Onigashima", I believe Wano being said to have been sunk before, being the "country of gold" too before or something as well? Although I've been struggling to find the panel of Wano being said to have been sunk before, I swear Oden said it to Toki? Anyone know what I'm talking about?

We're still waiting on that Vegapunk reveal too! And also now the SSG and their new weapon to replace the Warlords and Green Bull himself too! Also who is running Sword and how, when, why etc were they established?

So much potential it's insane! Oh the CP0 too! We don't even know at least half their faces?! And how truly strong they are, their fighting styles, what DFs they have and such? There are theories suggesting they are Big Mom's former friends but I think it's been debunked?
Post automatically merged:

Remove shanks and put KYROS there
Or just have both? Lol. Shanks is fine there imo. Kyros is definitely one of the most deserving though, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.