Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
What kind of cringe shit is this
Pattoucco's little group of zoro haters, they create fake ZKK accounts to make zoro fans look bad,that twitter account you see there for example says some really fucked up shit on twitter,to try and make Zboys look like pieces of shit.
That's why i thought mont3rx might be one of those accs since he has 6 ips it would make sense too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Pattoucco's little group of zoro haters, they create fake ZKK accounts to make zoro fans look bad,that twitter account you see there for example says some really fucked up shit on twitter,to try and make Zboys look like pieces of shit.
That's why i thought mont3rx might be one of those accs since he has 6 ips it would make sense too.
Where the fuck did this come from

Wanking Zoro - No prob
Insulting luffy - You fucking an alt account

i saw shisosblack doing same shit what im doing, both belive same shit
and lot of Zboys downplay luffy but when Condomtard got triggered thats the prob

@Blother i guess you are one of condomtard who got triggered by my comments
:kayneshrug:
honeslty i dont have a any idea about the 6 accounts with same ip
@Bogard i think you should use this
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/duplicate-account-check.6651/
Lmao you just mad you got exposed, now you lash out and say condomtard :gokulaugh:

6 accounts?? Boi don’t u got school or something

Idk if it’s Pattuoco but someone from thei group

Yo what's your @ on twitter? I might know you.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Wanking Zoro - No prob
Insulting luffy - You fucking an alt account

i saw shisosblack doing same shit what im doing, both belive same shit
and lot of Zboys downplay luffy but when Condomtard got triggered thats the prob

@Blother i guess you are one of condomtard who got triggered by my comments
:kayneshrug:
honeslty i dont have a any idea about the 6 accounts with same ip
@Bogard i think you should use this
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/duplicate-account-check.6651/
:eeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.