Status
Not open for further replies.
Great video, enjoy it a lot.
Davy jones fight with red hair pirates vs strawhats before the big fights starting?
Shanks vs Luffy, Ben vs Zoro?
:steef::steef:
And a small timeskip? Would also make sense, at least for character like Usopp,Nami and co who need to improve to take on BB top members.

It's my fault in a way but I genuinely believed that Oda realise this story has to grow up and fighting a country-level threat would at least be half serious.
Well in a way One Piece hasn't really been serious most of the time, even Water 7 and Ennies Lobby had cringey/funny moments and it was like the most "serious" arc along Shabaody. It is simple not possible to expect a war similar to any of kingdom's, since in OP the good ones will always win no matter what , even if that means lowering the IQ of some villains ( Kaido, Big mom, Queen etc). I don't expect deaths anymore, but what I want is at least a extreme diff fight for our protagonist, so they can grow as characters. But even that did not happen with the mid and weakest trio. Maybe just zoro, luffy and sanji will grow this arc and that is a shame.

We may see a switch of opponents. Zoro vs queen and sanji vs king. Queen needs to be cut down, King needs to be taken down with speed and flight.

Queen is unaffected by Sanji's kicks but was scared of getting his ass cut by King. Zoro was thrown off the island and barely managed to get back, he can't fly if something like that happens again.
What do you mean he barely made it back? Zoro used a technique that's better than sky walk. Executing that technique one time sent him further and faster than using sky walk multiple times. Maybe he needs to work on his landing but definitely not his ability to move through the air.

The manga has already set up how Sanji will gain more AP. He was stating he feels like something about him is changing or off and he's already told us that with his emotions he can increase the temperature of his heat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.