Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Can't wait for half this forum to turn into a bunch of Charlotte sky's after Kings bounty is revealed to be 1.330 and Zoro doesn't kill Kaido.
80 threads a day about why Oda is a hack and should die of anal cancer..............:cantseeme:
You guys never stfu about bounties as if that proves anything

You guys never stfu about bounties as if that proves anything
Yes we will go with your interpretation of the manga........"King push Sanji into building so King low diff Queen"....." Marco kick Kizaru and not get one shot so Marco equal Kizaru"....."Roger hold sword and Mihawk hold sword so Mihawk high diff Roger"...."Zoro cut Kaido so Zoro one shot Sanji". No thanks I will stick with rationale.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Yes we will go with your interpretation of the manga........"King push Sanji into building so King low diff Queen"....." Marco kick Kizaru and not get one shot so Marco equal Kizaru"....."Roger hold sword and Mihawk hold sword so Mihawk high diff Roger"...."Zoro cut Kaido so Zoro one shot Sanji". No thanks I will stick with rationale.
I dont know mihawk hold sword even mean but you we all know you rely on bounties because king was already shown to be able to low diff sanji while queen was already shown to be unable to do that.
So the fact that zoro will defeat the guy who low diff sanji is making you insecure.

Status
Not open for further replies.