Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we will go with your interpretation of the manga........"King push Sanji into building so King low diff Queen"....." Marco kick Kizaru and not get one shot so Marco equal Kizaru"....."Roger hold sword and Mihawk hold sword so Mihawk high diff Roger"...."Zoro cut Kaido so Zoro one shot Sanji". No thanks I will stick with rationale.
"People be trolling. I troll back. But me rational and them not!"

I troll?.......when have I trolled people on here?.....come on Shanal let's not pretend like it wasn't a couple weeks ago you were yammering about Zoro one shotting Queen with shishi son son.....come on now let's not talk about trolling...................or were you being serious?.
I never said that lol. The only thing I've ever debated is Asura one-shotting Queen on a direct hit, which is far from trolling.

And judging power based off of bounty ain't really rational. Marco is in range of Queen yet 1v2d him and King for over an hour.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I never said that lol. The only thing I've ever debated is Asura one-shotting Queen on a direct hit, which is far from trolling.

And judging power based off of bounty ain't really rational. Marco is in range of Queen yet 1v2d him and King for over an hour.
Hey hey if he doesnt rely on bounties what will he rely on? Actual portrayal? Manga facts?

Lame design.
Typical of sanjis opponents no wonder you guys were wanking king before.
Queen>>>>King the Background.

Oda has focused more on Queen, Jack, The Tobi Roppo, and Yamato so far during this arc, meanwhile he barely focuses on King.

King's design isn't even that great, it's not a bad design but it's not that great either. The man looks like a gimp, there is nothing original about his design.

When it comes to the design of the Calamities, Jack's design is the better one.

The only reason why some Sanji fans were wanking King and wanted Sanji to fight King is because Sanji fans wanted Sanji to fight the second strongest member of the antagonist group, usually Zoro does that and also because Sanji and King can both fly.

Also some Sanji fans wanted Sanji to fight King to spite Zoro fans.

"He doesn't need to. Realistically speaking, can probably blitz and one-shot Queen with Ashura or even Shishi Sonson, off of scaling." This was you on the whole Zoro vs King + Queen question.

Oda has focused more on Queen, Jack, The Tobi Roppo, and Yamato so far during this arc, meanwhile he barely focuses on King.

King's design isn't even that great, it's not a bad design but it's not that great either. The man looks like a gimp, there is nothing original about his design.

The only reason why some Sanji fans were wanking King and wanted Sanji to fight King is because Sanji fans wanted Sanji to fight the second strongest member of the antagonist group, usually Zoro does that and also because Sanji and King can both fly.

King's DF is the lamest among the Beast Pirate executives

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Queen has the worst fruit among the beast pirates of note.
Every tobi roppo is cooler than him and King is far cooler with his leathery clothes and flaming dinosaurs powers.
Even his cyborg powers are just a copy paste of a pacifista.

I saw people say similar shit about Orochi and Kaido pre Raid, dont think I have to explain why that was a premature take:suresure:

how many weeks we trying to decipher hints and said "King chapter" and the actual chapter he still in the background anyway? :josad:
I don't blame some people for being desperate on wanting to see King, and thinking that King will play a major role in a upcoming chapter. King is a YC1 and a major antagonist in the Wano arc, he should be getting more focus but for now Oda likes keeping him in the background.

Remember when Lance posted this hint and there were some people that actually thought that the hint was about King defeating Marco, but in reality the hint was actually about Sanji's attack.:doffytroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.