Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapters 909 & 1009 ---> Showed Zoro against Seppuku + Hakai
Chapters 910 & 1010 ---> Sanji & other Straw Hats leave Luffy alone + Zoro & other Supernova leave Luffy alone
Chapters 911 & 1011 ---> O-Tama Chapters + Hawkins face off against Zoro/Luffy & Killer/Kid
Chapters 921 & 1021 ---> Shinobu is Introduced + Momo asks Shinobu to Mature him
Chapters 922 & 1022 ---> Kaido starts Rampaging then Luffy attacks him + King/Queen starts Rampaging then Zoro/Sanji attacks them
Chapters 923 & 1023 ---> Luffy finally face to face with Dragon Kaido + Luffy face to face with Mature Dragon Momo

So i expect Chapter 1024 to be similar to 924 somehow
In that Chapter the Main Scenes were Luffy + Kid & also Act End, not to mention CoC was Highlighted

It's also worth mentioning that Oda always make Last Chapters of Volume much much more Hype than First Ones
So expect this Chapter to be really great

We should get to see Kid vs BM & Luffy vs Kaido
That also suggests we might see Killer vs Hawkins Conclusion
Oda can also mirror Chapter 924 by drawing Two Defeated Characters, but this time not Luffy/Kid, maybe we get to see instead the Supernova who joined Kaido Defeated, mirroring how the tides has changed

So this is my prediction, next chapter will be Supernova Focused
Kid & Law vs Big Mom Update + Killer & Drake Defeating Hawkins & Apoo + Luffy calling Kaido for Final Round
Or there is a Small Chance, we might see the Defeats of Jack & Perospero instead
I also expect to see more Scenes from Zoro/Sanji vs King/Queen (Perhaps some Lore Tease about Haoshoku Haki)
I expect something similar to this
But you really think that Killer vs Hawkins is finishing this chapter? I think we'll see Killer getting around Hawkins trick but not Hawkins actual defeat yet

You’re rooting for Jake?
:whitepress:
Why would I?
I’m just predicting the scenario that will lead to most future profits, these fights are jokes anyways. You saw the press conference?
Post automatically merged:

Nekomamushi said that he's gonna Kill Perospero
And let's be honest, Perospero implied he would have lost against Carrot & Wanda if they stayed Sulong
While Jack could Defeat entire Sulong Army, & he is comparable to Sulong Neko/Inu or slightly Weaker
So Neko vs Perospero doesn't make sense at all

Something must save Perospero & since next Chapter should be about Kid vs Big Mom
Then we might get Big Mom Pirates related Chapter (Which is basically also a Kid Chapter)

So what if Perospero actually pulls out Mont d'Or's Book & entire BM Pirates emerge !!
I really really wanna see that happening, so that the Raid becomes even more intense & Hype us for Conclusion in next Volume

This is very possible cuz Oda chose to let Perospero fight outside the Castle in an Open Space
So it makes sense for him to release his Siblings there

With Neko, Denjiro, Kawamatsu & Izo free to Fight again & also Killer/Drake could Defeat Hawkins/Apoo while still in good shape, not to mention the SHs who are also Free now (For example Brook & Chopper didn't have a Fight & they both went to WCI & lost against BMP, so it's better they get their Payback against them rather than fight Beasts Pirates)

If the Chapter is truly filled like this, it can actually be End of Act 3 & many actually Theorized about this, cuz the numbers add up
Too good to be tru :josad::josad:

Last edited:
Chapters 909 & 1009 ---> Showed Zoro against Seppuku + Hakai
Chapters 910 & 1010 ---> Sanji & other Straw Hats leave Luffy alone + Zoro & other Supernova leave Luffy alone
Chapters 911 & 1011 ---> O-Tama Chapters + Hawkins face off against Zoro/Luffy & Killer/Kid
Chapters 921 & 1021 ---> Shinobu is Introduced + Momo asks Shinobu to Mature him
Chapters 922 & 1022 ---> Kaido starts Rampaging then Luffy attacks him + King/Queen starts Rampaging then Zoro/Sanji attacks them
Chapters 923 & 1023 ---> Luffy finally face to face with Dragon Kaido + Luffy face to face with Mature Dragon Momo

So i expect Chapter 1024 to be similar to 924 somehow
In that Chapter the Main Scenes were Luffy + Kid & also Act End, not to mention CoC was Highlighted

It's also worth mentioning that Oda always make Last Chapters of Volume much much more Hype than First Ones
So expect this Chapter to be really great

We should get to see Kid vs BM & Luffy vs Kaido
That also suggests we might see Killer vs Hawkins Conclusion
Oda can also mirror Chapter 924 by drawing Two Defeated Characters, but this time not Luffy/Kid, maybe we get to see instead the Supernova who joined Kaido Defeated, mirroring how the tides has changed

So this is my prediction, next chapter will be Supernova Focused
Kid & Law vs Big Mom Update + Killer & Drake Defeating Hawkins & Apoo + Luffy calling Kaido for Final Round
Or there is a Small Chance, we might see the Defeats of Jack & Perospero instead
I also expect to see more Scenes from Zoro/Sanji vs King/Queen (Perhaps some Lore Tease about Haoshoku Haki)
No drake and apoo :endthis:

Nekomamushi said that he's gonna Kill Perospero
And let's be honest, Perospero implied he would have lost against Carrot & Wanda if they stayed Sulong
While Jack could Defeat entire Sulong Army, & he is comparable to Sulong Neko/Inu or slightly Weaker
So Neko vs Perospero doesn't make sense at all

Something must save Perospero & since next Chapter should be about Kid vs Big Mom
Then we might get Big Mom Pirates related Chapter (Which is basically also a Kid Chapter)

So what if Perospero actually pulls out Mont d'Or's Book & entire BM Pirates emerge !!
I really really wanna see that happening, so that the Raid becomes even more intense & Hype us for Conclusion in next Volume

This is very possible cuz Oda chose to let Perospero fight outside the Castle in an Open Space
So it makes sense for him to release his Siblings there

With Neko, Denjiro, Kawamatsu & Izo free to Fight again & also Killer/Drake could Defeat Hawkins/Apoo while still in good shape, not to mention the SHs who are also Free now (For example Brook & Chopper didn't have a Fight & they both went to WCI & lost against BMP, so it's better they get their Payback against them rather than fight Beasts Pirates)

If the Chapter is truly filled like this, it can actually be End of Act 3 & many actually Theorized about this, cuz the numbers add up
Act 3 still won't end regardless lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Didn't you hear? He has always been on the king train apparently:suresure:
Are you retarded ape or something? Because it's boring explaining the same shit to you forever.

1. I liked King since the start.

2. His writing during Onigashima up until clash with Zoro made zero fucking sense.

3. I still don't like it because King should be this beastly since the start.

4. Fuck off.

King ain't a sword master
I know. But I liked this one a lot. Need a new one:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.