Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm betting all my nuts hair, Zoro left eye has hidden power or technique at least. We have shown Ushimaru (Ushimaru probably used it against Kaido and had to apply bandages) and Ryuma both with bandages covering the left eye. Is it because it has drawbacks after using the technique/power? Or some kinda power that leaks? Or maybe similar to cavendish hakuba shit

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
I'm betting all my nuts hair, Zoro left eye has hidden power or technique at least. We have shown Ushimaru (Ushimaru probably used it against Kaido and had to apply bandages) and Ryuma both with bandages covering the left eye. Is it because it has drawbacks after using the technique/power? Or some kinda power that leaks? Or maybe similar to cavendish hakuba shit
Zoros left eye has conquerors haki in it like yuderon preditcted

Yes I'm sure they can summon Exodia with it, the Monkey family can also summon demons from their left cheeks.

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
i wish but I don't think so. It's either advance observation haki or some other power. It doesn't make sense to have conqueror haki surpassed with an eye?
Conquerors haki is shown to come out of the eye.
Even the sfx used for coc means "glare".

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
Was hoping for Elemental Neos
Post automatically merged:

Then it wouldn't make sense for Zoro to be surprised when Kaido questioned.
Kaido questioning it has nothing to do with that since we dont know what happened to the eye

Crazy how both Luffy and Zoro have Ashura and Indra Naruto chosen one vibes while Sanji is original, more unique, inventive and creative and over all a normal human that can keep up with both

AND HEโ€™S A FUCKING NORMAL HUMAN CHEF WHOโ€™S JUST A MONSTER IN STRENGTH

He doesnโ€™t even have plot armor out the ass like both of them yet heโ€™s 2nd strongest and without training muchโ€ฆ.cโ€™mon oda
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: You just keep embarassing these boys

Kaido questioning it has nothing to do with that since we dont know what happened to the eye
It does tho, Kaido questioning it and Zoro reaction shows that Zoro wasn't aware of conqueror haki. At least advanced conqueror haki. Not sure about just conqueror haki

Crazy how both Luffy and Zoro have Ashura and Indra Naruto chosen one vibes while Sanji is original, more unique, inventive and creative and over all a normal human that can keep up with both

AND HEโ€™S A FUCKING NORMAL HUMAN CHEF WHOโ€™S JUST A MONSTER IN STRENGTH

He doesnโ€™t even have plot armor out the ass like both of them yet heโ€™s 2nd strongest and without training muchโ€ฆ.cโ€™mon oda
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: You just keep embarassing these boys
Sanji literal mutant lmfao, he has gotten two power up and about to get third. Still fighting Queen and not dealing any substantial damage

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
It does tho, Kaido questioning it and Zoro reaction shows that Zoro wasn't aware of conqueror haki. At least advanced conqueror haki. Not sure about just conqueror haki
He knows he has it he just doesnt know you can coat your attacks with it
Thats where the eye comes into play

Sanji literal mutant lmfao, he has gotten two power up and about to get third. Still fighting Queen and not dealing any substantial damage
Making queen bleed+forcing him to use CoA=not dealing substantial damage

Meanwhile the only time King took damage was from both Sanji and Marco

He knows he has it he just doesnt know you can coat your attacks with it
Thats where the eye comes into play
Yeah I agree with the first part. But how does eye help anyway? I mean if the eye does allow Zoro to use advanced coc then he wouldn't be surprised in first place unless you mean as in Zoro isn't aware of his own eye power then it makes sense ig

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
Yeah I agree with the first part. But how does eye help anyway? I mean if the eye does allow Zoro to use advanced coc then he wouldn't be surprised in first place unless you mean as in Zoro isn't aware of his own eye power then it makes sense ig
Zoro is aware that the eye is needed for coc.
But when he learn that you can coat your attacks with it he will open his eye and use advcoc.
Like ryuma used to do.

Making queen bleed+forcing him to use CoA=not dealing substantial damage

Meanwhile the only time King took damage was from both Sanji and Marco
Chopper made Queen bleed and Marco did too. Queen is literally a troll, he is laughing at Sanji. Lmfao. Sanji didn't do any damage to King at all, he couldn't even clash briefly against both of them. King fucked around, even talked shit to Sanji and bodies with suit, now he serious against Zoro and wants to get leverage by getting rid of his swords. Kings knows Zoro the real threat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Zoro is aware that the eye is needed for coc.
But when he learn that you can coat your attacks with it he will open his eye and use advcoc.
Like ryuma used to do.
Yeah that's possible then

Status
Not open for further replies.