Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not denying that the “soft power” of suggestion is a real thing; there’s more than one reason why they call the lectern of the President of the United States the “bully pulpit,” world leaders and the organizations they control ostensibly use certain pieces of media to work against the people they’re meant to serve all the time. To say that this is the overarching principle in Hollywood instead of the exception proving the rule seems like painting with too broad a brush to me.
The exception is less than 1% it usually doesn't come from Hollywood itself. Overall it doesn't change my point!

A

Akagaminoproduction

This is my first time solving hints:
Hint 1: Mind blowing/ whatever: No idea....maybe something we haven't been expecting... that's why we wont be able to predict
Hint 2: Baby yoda: lebrent said someone solved it and gave the word chougma....
cho: chopper
choug: chopper gg??
chougma: chopper having severe aftereffects of 30 min transformation??? someone commented earlier how 1025 is pun with after operation or something... so most probably this....
Hint 3: Water/Mountain image:.... Mirror image was liked by lebrent and lance both... now question is whose mirror image... I cant expect another two peas in pod here... its a metaphor... when you have mirror image you have something exactly similar... Dragon Momo and dragon kaido are best candidate for it... Yamato's flashback is most probably over....
Hint 4: Vertigo... Now this one should be really simple... fear of height... momo... exactly like rock cutting... someone cut a rock in previous chapter and previous hint was zoro cutting rock... based on that logic I would say vertigo should be it... momo on way to kaido is afraid of height... he still has mind of child even tho he is flying....
I aint no spoiler provider... I aint no genius... this is my 2 cents and I am ready to take L on it...

Nuclear or not.

I don't like Russians training their army on the borders with us with 500k of them. Sadge.
That's funny. So Russians are doing drills in their own country, which every country has the right too and western people don't like that and see it as an aggression.

But it's OK for the US and many other Nato countries to go to the russian border and simulate a war against Russia lmao

Hypocrisy has no limits it seems lol

That's funny. So Russians are doing drills in their own country, which every country has the right too and western people don't like that and see it as an aggression.

But it's OK for the US and many other Nato countries to go to the russian border and simulate a war against Russia lmao

Typical double standards by USA and western countries

USA accusing ANYONE else of genocide is the biggest, most ridiculus troll shit.
Every country is accusing the other of genocide and all countries have done them at some point in their history. It's pretty normal to use that as a political tool, but America did not commit a "deliberate" genocide unlike some regimes.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Two important things; EU hasn't bowed their heads to the US supremacy otherwise things like "Germany buying gas from Russia" would have never happened. Second, the "American Supremacy" is a false term by itself, if America had supremacy then there would be nothing to worry about, right? You see, the world is not as simple as you guys think, it's not all about US, China, Russia only.

Lastly, the US is doing a lip service to the EU countries since it needs European thecnolagy more then EU needs US-lead world order.
The usa is already forcing it's allies to choose while pretending not to do it
https://www.gzeromedia.com/is-the-us-forcing-brazil-to-go-against-china-or-not

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

We are on the worst possible end of this. I'm from Poland. We are still in ruins military-wise. Belarus currently tries to start a hybrid war with Poland and on top of that, they will have drills with 500k Russians on our borders.

Normally Europe Union would demand Poland to allow Refugees inside but since the refugees are sent from Belarus/Russia to bait other countries they act up and say that Poland does good for not allowing refugees fucking motherfuckers.

We could handle Belarus but if its Russia on top of it. It's GG for us as a country.

Status
Not open for further replies.