Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO

:fujilaugh::vistalaugh::rolaugh::mihanha::lulz:

Well yeah, I've compared Oda to Sanji before and joked he's Oda's self insert too. It would make a lot of sense given how openly/proudly perverted Oda is. It's funny how Sanji rescued Nami from a forced wedding and then he was forced into one too, with Nami being relevant in that arc trying to save him too. But he ended up carriyng Nami again funnily enough too! And then there's Lola connecting both of those arcs directly...WTF ODA!? Way too big brain!

:smart::crazwhat::hohoho:

And the most obvious detail, sanji only called Nami with the honorific "San", and Nami only calls sanji with an honorific

To be honest even though I don't care about ships and all that shit, sanji ending up with Nami seem like the most likely couple, heck even toei ships them, these fuckers even spoil Manga readers so I wouldn't be surprised if sana happend by the end of the story

Last edited:
Zoro fanboys vs Chad Kid:

Credit to @Pattoucco for this piece of art :cheers:
With Law's help because he is not strong enough to beat King alone. We all saw his performance on the rooftop.
:finally:

Big Mom and Marco had an even clash Big Mom and she acknowledged she didn't have enough power to waste him. That same Marco couldn't push King into hybrid mode. I can't wait to see King's full strength.

And the most obvious detail, sanji only called Nami with the honorific "San", and Nami only calls sanji with an honorific

To be honest even though I don't care about ships and all that shit, sanji and ending up with Nami seem like the most likely couple, heck even toei ships them, these fuckers even spoil Manga readers so I wouldn't be surprised if sana happend by the end of the story
Sanji Pudding far better than Sanami imo.

Peroroncino: Will zoro fans be happy with this chapter?
Labrent: True Zoro fans? Yes

oof:kobeha: he bolded the 'true zoro fan' part too, oof:kobeha:

Y’all know what he means by “true zoro fan” right.....
he’s talking about a fan like TDA who are vehemently against the idea of anything ZKK or Zoro fight Kaido, and very much support Zoro being put “in his place” in the “pecking order” as #2 who fight #2 villain only (even though Zoro already fought Kaido once).

But still, both Zoro fans and “true zoro fans” alike can enjoy Zoro fighting/beating King:choppawhat:so for only true zoro fans to like this chapter?...:shame:

Luffy would have someone else save him. Sanji's a weak character. Most people don't watch one piece for Sanji. Only way he is relevant because he is compared to Zoro and fetishized by fujoshis/gay fandom.
Without sanji, there's no one piece, literally speaking luffy can't become pirate king without him

Funny how sanji downplayers always get the middle finger at the end of each arc

G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly, I always thought that sanji and Nami ending up together is the most likely thing that would happen in the end of the

To be honest even though I don't care about ships and all that shit, sanji and ending up with Nami seem like the most likely couple, heck even toei ships them, these fuckers even spoil Manga readers so I wouldn't be surprised if sana happend by the end of the story
Makes a lot of sense honestly. Their personalities and even "colour schemes" match together. She's got a kind side, a big heart to her which he would really appreciate too ofc, a very motherly/sisterly person and such. You could even see them as the "citrus couple" with Nami as the orange ofc and Sanji as the lemon with blonde hair but also "black lemons" existing lol. I'm probably stretching as much as Luffy does though.

They do genuinely seem fated/purposely setup by Oda ofc to be together. She has chemistry with him and they play off each other well.

Status
Not open for further replies.