Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I wonder if Germa has a Megazord that they developed.
I was really hoping to see a "Germazord" as their ultimate weapon but it never happened sadly! I guess Capone sort of delivered in his own way a substitute for it? There are theories Franky will turn the Sunny into a Megazord and it will be a parallel to the Pirate Docking they did at Thriller Bark too?

Surely Oda must be saving a Megazord moment for someone at some point? Maybe to fight vs San Juan Wolf due to his IMMENSE size too?

:wonderland::neesama:

G

Gorosei Informer

You told me to sort it by New, these are the top comments you get if you do that

what do you mean i cropped shit out, i posted the new comments as per your instructions :kobeha:
Ironically, you're on Jay D Legend's video but @Peroroncino was referring to Morj's new video?

:choppawhat::sanmoji:

Yes, I know that Lance is spanish. That's why when Real Madrid loses a match I joke about not getting hints that week.

:suresure:
Ah nice! Also LOL!
:cheers::ihaha:

Lance has been trolling us with some of his hints, so I was joking to myself that it's his wrath for Madrid getting knocked out of the champions league or something this year?

:cantseeme::saden:

I swear this is actually Lance watching us trying to decipher one of his cryptic yet clever hints, whilst knowing it refers to the cover page!:

:risicheck::hapnoel::lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.