Status
Not open for further replies.
Any raid won't fail believeres?
Post automatically merged:

Couldn't be me.
Well, the arguments pro failing are reasonable, they fix many issues of Wano. People don't even try to defend Wano with the raid successing, they just want it to end as soon as possible, which in turn is mainly the result of the current issues of Wano.

I am going to enjoy salt of one piece fanswhen wano arc sacrifice turn out a fodder samurai .

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

One piece fans mindset :

BLOOO DEATH BLOOD BLLLOOOOOOPDDDDD BLOOD DEATH WHY ODA YOU HAVE NOT PLEASE THE TENSION GOD OF WAR ? We want dead reffffffeeeeeee. Fodder don’t count

I think is what one piece fans going to think this way.

So at this point which ongoing side-plot thing you think is the worst?

My vote goes to the whole bomb defusal thing. From the start we all know Onigashima is not going to explode and kill everyone so the only interesting part of the whole thing is what happens between Yamato leaving Momo and her dealing with the bombs.

So far it has been shit tier panel wasting garbage that has not provided anything interesting that couldn't have been done in much simpler ways. Just the though of next chapter focusing on that makes me sad.

Honorable mentions: Raizo vs Fuku, Kinemon and Kiku inmortal journey and Orochi's death flags galore.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
So at this point which ongoing side-plot thing you think is the worst?

My vote goes to the whole bomb defusal thing. From the start we all know Onigashima is not going to explode and kill everyone so the only interesting part of the whole thing is what happens between Yamato leaving Momo and her dealing with the bombs.

So far it has been shit tier panel wasting garbage that has not provided anything interesting that couldn't have been done in much simpler ways. Just the though of next chapter focusing on that makes me sad.

Honorable mentions: Raizo vs Fuku, Kinemon and Kiku inmortal journey and Orochi's death flags galore.
There is ZERO tension at all in this entire raid... we know no one in the capital is gonna die, we know Oda doesn't have the balls to kill off Any characters on the alliance side even though there were perfect opportunities to do so ( Kiku, ashura doji, hyogoro, kinemon).

Status
Not open for further replies.