Status
Not open for further replies.
that's delirious LMAO
:kailaugh:
The first few times it happened it was okay typical shitty manga gag, whatever. Then I remember the chapter where he almost died from one and need a blood transfusion

i took like a 3 months break after that. We went from the arc with the hypest shit and the darkest the manga arguably ever gotten to life threatening nosebleeds

The first few times it happened it was okay typical shitty manga gag, whatever. Then I remember the chapter where he almost died from one and need a blood transfusion

i took like a 3 months break after that. We went from the arc with the hypest shit and the darkest the manga arguably ever gotten to life threatening nosebleeds
i get especially the fact that you have that as the plot then.. consistent for months LMAO..

I'm just glad i was barely 7 yr old then and came across OP just about 2 years ago..

Yup. They made the header and first paragraph look like a sponsorship e-mail and then transitioned into the spoiler.

People used to go to great lengths to spoil me. Thankfully, that doesn't really happen anymore because most of the rabid fans watch other creators nowadays. I'm a grandpa when it comes to the rest of the community and, quite frankly, I don't enjoy the power-scaling discussions or the "5 facts about ___ character" or "What you didn't know about ____" wiki-regurgitating type videos and those are what perform well nowadays so I stick to my Sunday streams and the occasional theory or news video and that's it.
The Mammothboyz are dead,
the reign of Funkfried has begun

Last edited:
i get especially the fact that you have that as the plot then.. consistent for months LMAO..

I'm just glad i was barely 7 yr old then and came across OP just about 2 years ago..

I always thought some people overreacted about the nosebleed thing, this barely got any panels in the manga, Oda even made Sanji's character himself admit that this is "shameful" and think this is only happening because he passed 2 whole years without seeing real women.
:suresure::suresure:

It's funny cuz when Sanji sees Shirahoshi for the first time, Chopper says "Sanji got back to normal, that is the old Sanji"

It's obviously an idiotic gag that Oda (and japanese in general) think its legitimately funny, so there is nothing much to do about that
:kobeha:

Oda clearly took some time during FMI to give us casual moments with the Strawhats, where they just chill, talk about everything and have some fun after 2 years without seeing each other, lots of gags, both old, new and their "updated" versions also came into play consequently to everyone.

Last edited:

I am jealous, 90% of the time, the most enjoyable part of the manga reading experience is finding something new and binge reading until you are caught up.

Once you are caught up and follow it to the end, 99% of the time it will disappoint. either ending turns out trash (Naruto, AoT) or doesn’t end at all (Berserk, HxH :josad:)

I always thought some people overreacted about the nosebleed thing, this barely got panels, Oda even made Sanji's character himself admit that this is "shameful" and think this is only happening because he passed 2 whole years without seeing real women.
:suresure::suresure:

It's funny cuz when Sanji sees Shirahoshi for the first time, Chopper says "Sanji got back to normal, that is the old Sanji"

It's obviously an idiotic gag that Oda (and japanese in general) think its legitimately funny, so there is nothing much to do about that
:kobeha:

I was reading that arc again, and i completely changed how i viewed this. Oda clearly took some time during FMI to give us casual moments with the Strawhats, where they just chill, talk about everything and have some fun after 2 years without seeing each other, lots of gags, both old, new and their "updated" versions also came into play consequently to everyone
Maybe I will change my mind if I ever reread FI in its entirety. To this date, its still the only arc that I have not reread, the first impression was that bad for me personally :josad:

Hody and the Fishman antagonists were also terrible imo and the fights werent really exciting enough for me to read it again

I am jealous, 90% of the time, the most enjoyable part of the manga reading experience is finding something new and binge reading until you are caught up.

Once you are caught up and follow it to the end, 99% of the time it will disappoint. either ending turns out trash (Naruto, AoT) or doesn’t end at all (Berserk, HxH :josad:)
It eez what it eez.

these lengthy stories need to be binged to an extent yo actually retain the hype

imagine having read one piece weekly since FMI

that's... bruhlike damnn just the amount of mental tolerance one would require

Status
Not open for further replies.