Status
Not open for further replies.
Mannnn, the community divide is just widening too far.

I miss the days of the first few Reverie streams where all of us got along and were hyped for what's to come.

Too many content creators who are hating just to hate, too many content creators who are pretending they're happy with absolutely everything to placate their fanbases and too many people trying to start fights.

I've lost so much respect for a number of my peers in recent months and I think the next Reverie stream will probably be the last if I'm being completely honest. It's not by accident that I've become less and less of a One Piece YouTuber over the past couple years.

I miss the days of the first few Reverie streams where all of us got along and were hyped for what's to come.

Too many content creators who are hating just to hate, too many content creators who are pretending they're happy with absolutely everything to placate their fanbases and too many people trying to start fights.

I've lost so much respect for a number of my peers in recent months and I think the next Reverie stream will probably be the last if I'm being completely honest.
Next Reverie stream should be last anyway the arc over in the manga lol

I've lost so much respect for a number of my peers in recent months and I think the next Reverie stream will probably be the last if I'm being completely honest. It's not by accident that I've become less and less of a One Piece YouTuber over the past couple years.
Damn.

Im gonna miss the reveries.
:josad:

I liked your recent Melee video. I can’t wait for a Nintendo Direct and your reactions
:finally:

He’s not wrong though, it does feel like the community has become a bit of a mess since COVID started.

Im someone who has (a lot of) criticisms of the series but like @Ghostly Reflections pointed out going to war on Twitter like Morj is doing instead of making a respectful video (in his videos he seems positive) is not the correct way to do it.

He’s not wrong though, it does feel like the community has become a bit of a mess since COVID started.

Im someone who has (a lot of) criticisms of the series but like @Ghostly Reflections pointed out going to war on Twitter like Morj is doing instead of making a respectful video (in his videos he seems positive) is not the correct way to do it.
Op fans would swallow anything Oda throws at them. Then they act like it is peak fiction or something and wont like it if someone criticize Oda's writing

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

That depends.

You cannot be respectful towards the ape bunch. Sometimes shoving reality into people's faces is something much needed especially in this retarded era of social media where criticism is considered shaming or insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.