Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So your opinion about yamato is same :josad: Join yamato for nakama :cheers:
Carrot for nakama is a joke.

Yamato is pushed by fans using some irrelevant connections to Ace, there is no buildup for this, she has no connections qith the crew build over the arc.

Be a realist.

+ Vivi will get reintroduced at some point to.

Carrot for nakama is a joke.

Yamato is pushed by fans using some irrelevant connections to Ace, there is no buildup for this, she has no connections qith the crew build over the arc.

Be a realist.

+ Vivi will get reintroduced at some point to.
I think there is enough build up for yamato to join ; knowing oda that may not happen but we will see

Damn.

Im gonna miss the reveries.
:josad:
Honestly, I'm OK with not doing more if people are only going to pretend to like each other during the streams and then talk bad about others behind their backs afterwards. I'm the guy that genuinely gets along with everyone so I usually end up being the middle man and hear about behind-the-scenes beef in my DMs and it's just weird, man.

Honestly, I'm OK with not doing more if people are only going to pretend to like each other during the streams and then talk bad about others behind their backs afterwards. I'm the guy that genuinely gets along with everyone so I usually end up being the middle man and hear about behind-the-scenes beef in my DMs and it's just weird, man.
What do you think about yamato for nakama?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yamato is likely to join imo

She's been saying she's gonna join like 4 times
And what that has to do with joining? She's ill in the head she thinks she's someone else. Don't take her words for granted.

How do you imagine this? Party after Wano war and Luffy comes up to everyone and: Look it's Yamato, Kaido's daughter, she's joining us!

Cmon bruh don't be a glue eater.

Status
Not open for further replies.