Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Honestly, I'm OK with not doing more if people are only going to pretend to like each other during the streams and then talk bad about others behind their backs afterwards. I'm the guy that genuinely gets along with everyone so I usually end up being the middle man and hear about behind-the-scenes beef in my DMs and it's just weird, man.
Nah get it all out on the reverie
Full on Royal rumble
Views would be mad.

And what that has to do with joining? She's ill in the head she thinks she's someone else. Don't take her words for granted.

How do you imagine this? Party after Wano war and Luffy comes up to everyone and: Look it's Yamato, Kaido's daughter, she's joining us!

Cmon bruh don't be a glue eater.
At the very least keep your extreme posts or threads for a max of 2 weeks after Yamato joins, any longer and it's just salt.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
At the very least keep your extreme posts or threads for a max of 2 weeks after Yamato joins, any longer and it's just salt.
You are delusional. I won't have to do shit. Oda will do it for me. Clowns thinking side character joins the crew because she knew Ace and painted in her brain a scenario of Luffy taking her on the ship because she feels like it.

Let's ruin lack of story developments and crew bonding with random ass addition.

One Piece tards are crazy.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@BangMi :gokulaugh::shakiously:
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, I'm OK with not doing more if people are only going to pretend to like each other during the streams and then talk bad about others behind their backs afterwards. I'm the guy that genuinely gets along with everyone so I usually end up being the middle man and hear about behind-the-scenes beef in my DMs and it's just weird, man.
damn can't you guys talk about one piece without drama?:kidwat:

Mannnn, the community divide is just widening too far.

I miss the days of the first few Reverie streams where all of us got along and were hyped for what's to come.

Too many content creators who are hating just to hate, too many content creators who are pretending they're happy with absolutely everything to placate their fanbases and too many people trying to start fights.

I've lost so much respect for a number of my peers in recent months and I think the next Reverie stream will probably be the last if I'm being completely honest. It's not by accident that I've become less and less of a One Piece YouTuber over the past couple years.
I stand in awe of people who make money with anime/manga content yet remain genuine and I think you are one of them as you outline what you like or dislike very openly. Whitewashing of horrible writing out of fear and pretended rants are pathetic and weak.

Tbh I have the feeling that Wano's ending will be much more controversial than it has ever been in OP (Wano's ending being unexpected according to interviews sounds fishy to me), the beef likely gonna be worse.

that's what average human beings do , like in high school

You are delusional. I won't have to do shit. Oda will do it for me. Clowns thinking side character joins the crew because she knew Ace and painted in her brain a scenario of Luffy taking her on the ship because she feels like it.

Let's ruin lack of story developments and crew bonding with random ass addition.

One Piece tards are crazy.
Yamatos gonna die or she's getting with adult Momo and living in wano

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yamatos gonna die or she's getting with adult Momo and living in wano
Yeah. I doubt she'd die Oda doesn't have the balls to kill Scrubbards but she defo staying with Momo or on Wano if it doesn't get destroyed.

Yamato is unfortunately Carrot 2.0 situation. Fandom grows horny enough to imagine side characters joining the crew.

Yeah. I doubt she'd die Oda doesn't have the balls to kill Scrubbards but she defo staying with Momo or on Wano if it doesn't get destroyed.

Yamato is unfortunately Carrot 2.0 situation. Fandom grows horny enough to imagine side characters joining the crew.
The mere fact that you think this whole thing can be relegated to "horny" fandoms bespeaks about your own intelligence man. Stop being dishonest. This is not the same as most of the other characters, If you cannot see Oda is doing something completely different with Yamato vs what every other person makes claims onto a character, then you're as hopeless as C4N.

Status
Not open for further replies.