Status
Not open for further replies.
I like pre-skip zoro a helluva lot more but i only like post-skip zoro because of the same reason everyone else does

he looks cool and just does cool stuff and he still maintains his rivalry with sanji
I’m just being honest 🤷🏾‍♂️

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I like pre-skip zoro a helluva lot more but i only like post-skip zoro because of the same reason everyone else does

he looks cool and just does cool stuff and he still maintains his rivalry with sanji
I’m just being honest 🤷🏾‍♂️
Cool now post Zoro swallowing his sword and tell us how much you love him as ur 3rd favorite SH.

I don’t think a toxic Sanji fan exist
I don’t even consider myself toxic, I’m just blunt about my dislike for Zorotards and they find that toxic lol….
My friend, let me give you two simple advices that you can take it or leave it.

The first one is very simple, ever heard of ignoring? not just the action, but the mechanic built into the website itself. You act like a victim and say you can't enjoy and talk about Sanji because you get attacked by Zoro fans talking shit. Did you know you could just ignore all of them and enjoy Sanji the way you want? if you don't do it, it only shows you like the toxicity of fighting online with others, so acting like a victim after making that decision sounds stupid and childish.

Now, the second advice is my favorite, and it's very simple: don't try to paint Sanji fans as victims, the same way Zoro fans shouldn't do that.

Both fanbases have been at each others throats for almost two decades now, and yes both sides are toxic, "i don't think a toxic Sanji fan exist" is such a wrong take, it's crazy.

Both sides are attacking each other and their favorite characters for 20 years with shitty memes and low effort trigger bullshit, like calling Sanji a perv / pedo or saying Zoro is dumb / weak. I know it, i've done it myself for many years.

So please, do yourself a favor and stop getting angry and fighting online for this shit that doesn't matter and won't change.

Go chill my dude, go watch some Sanji compilations on Youtube or something.

:cheers:

I'm the biggest Sanji fan on this planet.

I already bet my ass 3 times during the Onigashima war and I bet I went bald and posted my picture 2 times.

All for Sanji.

Is there someone on my level here?

Status
Not open for further replies.