Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
That says a lot about your standards.:saden: No wonder MZ loves cumming with you.
You want me and MZ to cum, not even TAC is this fetish ish. If you want to see two boys cum just ask ur friend or something:risitasad:

Meeyori

โ€ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โ€
โ€Ž
raise your IQ and take a shower before you even dare beg for my attention

zoro fans are the homeless that live under the overpass, mainlining copium and constantly raving demented nonsense. "b-b-but Enma scarred Kaidou during roof piece, ZKK" is the new "I served in 'Nam, spare some change?"
lmao you good?

Little spoilers for chapter 1044
Title:-"fire is the origin"
-kaidou is attacking marco in Castle who is saving nami
-Marco gets seriously injured and can't get up
-kaidou again attacks towards Nami but Sanji attacks him with "ifrit jambi-collier strike"
-The attack breaks a teeth of kaidou(In his dragon form)
--kaidou gets back into his hybrid form and says"that was a powerful attack boy"
MORE SPOILERS IN FEW HOURS

SANJI HELL MEMORIES IFRIT JAMBE BLUE FLAMES= ALL BLUE

ALL BLUE MID DIFF KAIDOU

LOGIC NO LONGER APPLIES TO SANJI

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
You want me and MZ to cum, not even TAC is this fetish ish. If you want to see two boys cum just ask ur friend or something:risitasad:
The whole forum knows what you two do, Bitch. Don't try to save face. The last thing I wanna see in this world is you two jerking off.:milaugh:

That reminds me. I am glad our resident bitch is back. I was almost worried when AL said something about you not being active due to war.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
The whole forum knows what you two do, Bitch. Don't try to save face. The last thing I wanna see in this world is you two jerking off.:milaugh:

That reminds me. I am glad our resident bitch is back. I was almost worried when AL said something about you not being active due to war.
You suck dicks too. TAC told everyone in secret.

Little spoilers for chapter 1044
Title:-"fire is the origin"
-kaidou is attacking marco in Castle who is saving nami
-Marco gets seriously injured and can't get up
-kaidou again attacks towards Nami but Sanji attacks him with "ifrit jambi-collier strike"
-The attack breaks a teeth of kaidou(In his dragon form)
--kaidou gets back into his hybrid form and says"that was a powerful attack boy"
MORE SPOILERS IN FEW HOURS
Chapter has already been heavily hinted to pertain heavy lore, so this is most definitely fake albeit it sounds pretty cool.

Although I doubt this is real, it could fit the lore aspect this chapter has insinuated to have (explaining why Luffy's fruit is special) and would explain why the leakers/providers are acting like excited cringe soyboys with Shanks coming and the end of Act 3.

Is this you submitting your application? Quite surprising to see zoro fanboys deviating from their usual lifelong career paths of pickpocketing and selling knockoff jewelry. But it looks like a piss-poor mowing job so I'll have to decline. You'd think Marimo would be a lot better at this sort of thing...
Genuinely go seek help dude. I have nothing more to say to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.