Status
Not open for further replies.
i still remember the fight with arlong where the stakes were all about nami and her village, and luffy used arlong’s teeth… one piece’s fights will always be stupid like that so try to deal with it
You see, moments like this only seem to really be a blemish on Luffy's part, arguably not even because it just shows his goofy side. It doesn't really effect how you view the villain at hand, but if Luffy were to treat Kaido like a jumping rope that would heavily impact how I perceive him as a threat and as a character in the story.

You see, moments like this only seem to really be a blemish on Luffy's part, arguably not even because it just shows his goofy side. It doesn't really effect how you view the villain at hand, but if Luffy were to treat Kaido like a jumping rope that would heavily impact how I perceive him as a threat and as a character in the story.
you have to wait for the fight to end imo, personally i think that luffy treating kaido in a cartoonish way will cure him and let him die in a glorious way. I think Luffy will defeat kaido by showing him that there are other things in world apart from death and violence

Status
Not open for further replies.