Status
Not open for further replies.
We're really in dark times for the OP community right now and all this after April Fools too? Usually this month is cursed for me as its my birthday and most of my birthdays are pretty bad for me for one reason at least or even multiple but this is a whole new level of shittiness and the month has just started too! Not factoring in the major problems IRL for me too right now including my mum getting COVID again.

:josad::peperain::risitameh:
hope she’s well
Post automatically merged:

No dude, no. . . did you have not seen the latest cover story?
i guess pudding will save both the brothers :lusalty:

G

Gorosei Informer

Hell yeah! Their new music is so awesome and so great to still see them going! I missed out on seeing Death on the Road concert when they released their Dance of Death album (which I LOVED) and again, just missed out on meeting Bruce Dickinson last month August too at a personal show he did over here too!

Iron Maiden are so iconic and fantastic, spent most of my life listening to them and can't believe they've been going for what 40 years now?! Holy fuck its almost 50 actually?! They formed in 1975!!!

We're really in dark times for the OP community right now and all this after April Fools too? Usually this month is cursed for me as its my birthday and most of my birthdays are pretty bad for me for one reason at least or even multiple but this is a whole new level of shittiness and the month has just started too! Not factoring in the major problems IRL for me too right now including my mum getting COVID again.

It's the beginning of the fucking end man 😤
Fuck dude, best wishes for you mum. Hopefully she's got some resistance to knock that sucker out

AL sama

Red Haired
Oh jeez lmao:

Ion Rîmaru was a Romanian serial killer dubbed the Vampire of Bucharest or the Blondes' Killer. Rîmaru terrorized Bucharest between 1970 and 1971, killing four women and attacking more than ten others. Authorities had made over 2,500 arrests before his capture. Wikipedia

This is who you meant right, they are genderless and use male pronouns apparently? (Sounds like what Yamato could be potentially) :

https://tensura.fandom.com/wiki/Rimuru_Tempest

The character I posted before is from MHA and called Geten, they were confused for being a girl when they were revealed but they are a guy indeed, I was just trolling before haha:

:catlewd::madmonk::catpole::catblush:
stopped reading BNHA back in 2019/2020 so I wouldn't know lol

Hell yeah! Their new music is so awesome and so great to still see them going! I missed out on seeing Death on the Road concert when they released their Dance of Death album (which I LOVED) and again, just missed out on meeting Bruce Dickinson last month August too at a personal show he did over here too!

Iron Maiden are so iconic and fantastic, spent most of my life listening to them and can't believe they've been going for what 40 years now?! Holy fuck its almost 50 actually?! They formed in 1975!!!
Bruce Dickinson has a really cool song called 'dracula' it's early 1970's and I can't remember if it was early iron maiden, his other band or a solo project but I'd definitely suggest giving that a listen if you didn't know of it already that is

Iron maiden and black sabbath were literally instrumental to most rock and metal bands after late 70's the NWOBHM was one of the best things artistically to come out of Britain at that time, can't say I've ingested all forms of 70's British artistry but it's definitely the most prevalent in my mind

That fucking sucks!! I almost went to soundwave 2013 but didn't. I missed out on seeing Chris Cornell the fucking GOAT and it's been nightmare fuel since he took his life

Status
Not open for further replies.