Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

That's good! As long as your on the up that's always a bonus

Never played any of those but I loved the old cartoon and comics/graphic novels

I haven't gone to the cinema in agesss, was gonna take my little sister to see the new fantastic beasts because she loves Harry potter n stuff but that ended up falling through which sucked ass

I'm really keen for the new doctor strange! I've been staying away from pretty much everything about it so I can watch it fresh

I've been pretty damn good lately, the funniest thing happened today though... My partner and I were shopping and we deadset saw my future doppelganger and ended up saying hello and it turns out we literally have so much shit in common, pretty sure we messed up the time continuum so if weird shit starts happening, blame me :doffytroll:
Aye, thank you!

This is the part of XXL2 with the awesome music too:

You get Romans pretending to be Mario in Mario Sunshine with their own actual FLUDDs hahaha, you get them at the beginning of the game its not a spoiler but I know they reference certain other games like this too and I won't spoil what those are too! A few minutes before this part ar around 14 minutes too, theres a wall made of actual tetris blocks to destroy too!

It has proper toon and ragdoll physics, so you do feel like you're playing the comics too somehow! Swinging romans around and sending them flying!

Here is the trailer for it too and it does show/spoil a LOT including all the new stuff and thus the "cameos" I mentioned too, but it looks like such an awesome game from this alone too especially!:

Damn tthat sucks though, I've heard the new film is pretty terrible though so it might be a blessing that you didn't get to with her ironically? Maybe the new Potter game will be decent and that will help make up for it too? She interested in that?

Hahahaha WTF!? Thats hilariously awesome and weird! What are the odds of that happening?! That must have been such a wild and weird experience, I wouldn't know how to process it! In a way, you got "spoilers/foreshadowing" for your future? Hahahaha! is things get much weirder too, I'll def be blaming you and or looking for your doppelganger to save us hahahaha!

:cheers::kailaugh::ace::pepebusi:

Status
Not open for further replies.