Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, fellas
:pepemwai:

It was a temp position and my contract ran out, they didn't have the budget to renew it like they did before. I got a lot out of the job so it won't be too bad when finding another position. I also saved up some money from it so I'm taking a little vacation to reset myself before diving into job applications and such.
:feelsokeman:
Oh oke but you sound motivated you will find an even better one :cheers:

Thanks, fellas
:pepemwai:

It was a temp position and my contract ran out, they didn't have the budget to renew it like they did before. I got a lot out of the job so it won't be too bad when finding another position. I also saved up some money from it so I'm taking a little vacation to reset myself before diving into job applications and such.
:feelsokeman:
Hopefully you find role before Act 3 Ends

:cheers:

it's a film about the northeastern culture of Brazil, I don't think it would be attractive to a person who doesn't follow the local culture, with all due respect. But it has a pretty cool plot, only it's very dated.
That is why I prefered to ask, there are indeed some many films that are mainly focusing on a specific region and culture of the world, but it can be a surprise, who knows. Thanks :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.