Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

He aint Blackbeard
It's going to be just temporarily as his last horrah before he explodes. He's going to have to be expelled outside Wano before his explosion engulfes the entirety of the island.

We're told that eating 2 or more DF's results in an explosion of said individual but we haven't seen it yet on panel. It'd be a great way for Oda to show us the exact consequence of said action and also highlights the specialness of Blackbeard once again.

G

Gorosei Informer

We're told that eating 2 or more DF's results in an explosion of said individual but we haven't seen it yet on panel. It'd be a great way for Oda to show us the exact consequence of said action and also highlights the specialness of Blackbeard once again.
I honestly am surprised Oda didn't go this route with Big Mom and her gluttony and being such an easy way to defeat her potentially. Maybe have her being force fed a 2nd DF. I remember people suggesting she should have been fed a DF secretly in her cake at WCI but Sanji NEVER would have allowed that, he was against poisoning the cake too ofc!

We definitely need to see this happen for sure. We need to see if the myth of dying/exploding after eating 2 DFs is true or not and thus it would retroactively add a lot to Blackbeard getting Whitebeard's DF too somehow. Unless Blackbeard used some kind of loophole to gain the DF without facing the consequences of eating 2 DFs, whether its due to his darkness fruit somehow, his "strange body" that might be multiple souls/personalities or whatever or and even some secret knowledge that he and barely anyone else will know at most ofc.

Imagine we see someone eating 2 DFs and they do explode/die and thus proving the myth definitively, which will throw all kinds of chaos and mystery on top of what we already have of Blackbeard getting the Gura Gura!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I honestly am surprised Oda didn't go this route with Big Mom and her gluttony and being such an easy way to defeat her potentially. Maybe have her being force fed a 2nd DF. I remember people suggesting she should have been fed a DF secretly in her cake at WCI but Sanji NEVER would have allowed that, he was against poisoning the cake too ofc!

We definitely need to see this happen for sure. We need to see if the myth of dying/exploding after eating 2 DFs is true or not and thus it would retroactively add a lot to Blackbeard getting Whitebeard's DF too somehow. Unless Blackbeard used some kind of loophole to gain the DF without facing the consequences of eating 2 DFs, whether its due to his darkness fruit somehow, his "strange body" that might be multiple souls/personalities or whatever or and even some secret knowledge that he and barely anyone else will know at most ofc.

Imagine we see someone eating 2 DFs and they do explode/die and thus proving the myth definitively, which will throw all kinds of chaos and mystery on top of what we already have of Blackbeard getting the Gura Gura!
True. Tho I am in the team of 3 in 1 BB. Seeing person dying out of two DFS might asure that, at least I think. Having BB one host and two other persons who might have the DFs as the darkness and gura gura

Ironically a DF is the greatest weapon against DF users. Even a small fragment of said fruit is extemely deadly to even the strongest characters in One Piece. If I were a WG spy or some CP agent, I'd infiltrate my targets HQ and implant a small piece of a useless Df into the food of Kaido for example and voila done. Kaido is no more.

It's kinda of a plothole on Oda's part if you think about it.

Going back to where we're at in the manga, Kaido could be the perfect character for Oda to show the consequence of eating 2 DF. Kaido wants to have an epic death as his ultimate goal so maybe Oda could fullfill his wish in this manner with an epic explosion.

And I really want to see a cross abomination of the Seiryu and Orochi as the last boss of Wano. Ending the arc now feels really underwhelming to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.