Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people saying the video is shit even without watching it.
The One piece community on twitter and Youtube not act different like these toxic cancel culture.
I mean you can dislike his view, but then at least try to debunk his arguments and not argue like a children who just can´t take others opinion. Most(90%) of these users who say Drizzt beeing wrong not even watch his video or try to debunk his points.
I’ve said this before, the English speaking OP community is literally one of the most toxic fandoms I’ve ever been apart of
Post automatically merged:

I feel like the way the One Piece community is scared of any criticism shows how insecure and fragile the whole "Goda" and "One Piece is a masterpiece, the peak, of story telling" agenda created along the years is.

Just look how people have been reacting to Daniel Greene, when he was hyping up Oda back in Marineford they were clipping his quote comparing Oda to Tolkien and other top writers, but now that he started the Post-TS and started pointing out it's flaws, people are really quiet about him now...

:milaugh:
Yep. I wouldn’t even be surprised if Greene eventually rips the timeskip itself

1 out of 4 too, holy fuck
Holy shit... All shonen have a lot of issues (including the Pre-TS, but nostalgia)... but to waste all this time on doing this... just drop the manga bro.
:crazwhat:

Also, people are saying that the OP community are one of the worst and I don't agree. Literally all the other mangas and videogames have the same type of people blindly defending their favourite thing...

If I say that Berserk after the Golden Age Arc is a downfall I will get a ton of hate, or if I say that Sony exclusives share the same pattern of 3rd person game with a lot of cinematics (fucking movies) I will also get a ton of hate...

OFC he doesn't deserve to receive insults or anything. Both sides should chill...

:pepecorn:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Holy shit... All shonen have a lot of issues (including the Pre-TS, but nostalgia)... but to waste all this time on doing this... just drop the manga bro.
:crazwhat:

Also, people are saying that the OP community are one of the worst and I don't agree. Literally all the other mangas and videogames have the same type of people blindly defending their favourite thing...

If I say that Berserk after the Golden Age Arc is a downfall I will get a ton of hate, or if I say that Sony exclusives share the same pattern of 3rd person game with a lot of cinematics (fucking movies) I will also get a ton of hate...

OFC he doesn't deserve to receive insults or anything. Both sides should chill...

:pepecorn:
They never drop the manga sky was here hating on one piece every week but yet every week he read it, even claiming it was just for hating on it, he thought he was some kind of hero revealing to all the blind masses how bad one piece is.
He only stopped after he got banned. There's always people like that,you know they like one piece even thought they won't admit it.

Who the fuck will watch a 6 hour long video? It’s obvious that most of his criticism will be pointless bullshit. Here are the real issues of OP, at least for me:
- lack of character development
- skipping important fights and wasting unnecessary time for characters like Tama
- pacing (probably not so bad if you read an arc in one go)
- great side characters and fractions but there’s not enough focus on them
- destiny (typical Shonen thing)
- power scaling is out of place

A physical copy of anything feels more prestigious if you will, but i'll take digital over the risk of potentially losing/damaging the CD, in which case i am totally fucked.
Always make copies of it? :luuh:

I mean you can also lose or forget passwords and what not. Nothing is perfect.

But i take less problems over having more problems.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Always make copies of it? :luuh:

I mean you can also lose or forget passwords and what not. Nothing is perfect.

But i take less problems over having more problems.
digital causes way less problems though,making copies takes up space but digital doesn't, also you if you have a problem with your game you can always refund it like i did with the halo collection,steam let me refund even though i had played more than 3 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.